Accepted MemeGodfathers Staff App.

memeGodFather

User
Sep 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: MM MemeGodFather

Steam Name: MemeGodFather

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/pikathepickachu/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your discord name/tag: 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗#7960

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Very Close

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes. RDM as murder monkey.... Waited 4 mins instead of 5. my count was off

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1w 20h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes but I still have to work on the Punishment Guidelines. ( a little confusing)

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes but it was years ago and wouldn't really matter

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I know how to warn but not the others

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I like to think i'm friends with most staff and i see a lot of the time there's only 1 or 2 on when there's 100+ players. I didn't really wanna be staff at first but i would like to help alleviate some of the stress and help keep the server up and running.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I try not to break rules and enjoy talking and meeting other people. I feel like with the proper time and effort I could make a decent staff member that can help both the server and players find a happy medium

What is your timezone? est

What time of the day are you usually on? 7AM - 3-5PM -workdays 7AM - 12AM weekends

Last edited:
+1
Makes good tickets about clear rule-breaking.
Active. Mature.
The application was short but I think it meets expectations.
I'd say you at least deserve a chance at an interview.

Cool guy but your app is lacking. And the real reason I say -1 is you said you didn't want to be staff you just want to help. And in my opinion the people that say that usually give up really fast once they realize all the stuff they have to do as a staff member.

+1 nice app considerate and in-game he's really approchable and hes mature about all the negative comments instead of whining you deserve a chance maybe an interview at least

Cool guy but your app is lacking. And the real reason I say -1 is you said you didn't want to be staff you just want to help. And in my opinion the people that say that usually give up really fast once they realize all the stuff they have to do as a staff member.
I definitely wouldn't give up. I want to be staff honestly I enjoy helping others and I miss the days where I could actually help people instead of just telling them to make a ticket and go about my day

Last edited:
+1 app is definetly lacking, but I have had sits and interactions with him before. From what I've seen he seems like a good dude