Accepted Meth Brain Staff Application

This sentence is concerning for me, also I remember giving you a warn yesterday if I’m not mistaking. The effort is there but I think you need more time playing to fully understand the rules.

“Since I already get rule breakers warned and banned for actions they commited, it's going to be even better when I get to make people's day by warning or banning someone that been breaking rules and just ruining their time on the server”

I get that, I probably should of worded it better or I shouldn't of said that in general on my app.

"it's going to be even better when I get to make people's day by warning or banning someone that been breaking rules and just ruining their time on the server."

Your goal as a staff member is not to warn and ban people, it's to make sure everyone is having a good time. You are missing such a crucial part of staffing that you should not be accepted. You keep going on about how it'll be a good opportunity for you, and barely even mention how you want to leave an impact on the community. You're in it for yourself, it's a no from me
as was stated we are here to have fun and not to warn / ban every single person and you weren't very mature hearing that

Username: Meth Brain

◈ Your In-Game Name: $₲$ Meth Brain

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122207762/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I just turned 15 5 days ago

Your Discord (with tag): $₲$ Meth Brain#6627

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I got banned for failRP because I hadn't read all of the rules about mayor rules, and I put a warrant on someone for not a valid reason. I also had a false RDM warn and I didn't know how to appeal it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 7 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays: 4:30 PM Weekends: 12:00PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I've been wanting to since I actually started to play the server, and since I just turned 15 I finally get to try it out. Some staff know me, and they thought it would be a good idea for me to become staff. As well, I think it would be a good opportunity for me to experience on how to treat any other job, since there is a lot of rules to go by and I would need to follow them. Therefore, this would help me with jobs outside of AtomicRP. Also I love the community and the server(mainly because of the admins) and I already help with any rule breakers that just troll or anything like that, and I always like to help new players as well as people that aren't new. Another reason I want to be mod is to give new players a good time on the server so that they play more and just have an overall good time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the staff team because I think I would be a good add in the staff team. Since I already get rule breakers warned and banned for actions they commited, it's going to be even better when I get to make people's day by warning or banning someone that been breaking rules and just ruining their time on the server. I also love Gmod so me modding on the only server I play would be amazing, and it would be my first time ever being an admin on a server like this, so I will take it serious. Overall this would be a good experience for me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love playing other games like apex and first person shooters, and sometimes randomly roblox and minecraft, but anyway thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application and I hope you liked it.
+1 Knows about rules (◕‿◕)╭∩╮