mew General Suggestion - Adding armor to law enforcement when spawning

mew

User
Dec 31, 2021

Suggestion Name Adding armor to law enforcement when spawning

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed As title suggest adding a bit of armor when spawning as a law enforcement / PD ( each class may vary )

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed So far SWAT juggernaut is the ONLY PD class that spawns with armor and extra health to deliver the powerhouse in combat ( which I want it to keep it that way). I would like to suggest to add a bit of armor for each PD/ Law Enforcement and NO extra health since a bit armor would help a PD officer in jumpy situations, Also They wear vests with no armor given cause immersion.
For example: A swat operator when spawn will be given 30-35 armor, A swat commander will be given 30 armor, A swat officer when spawn will have 20 armor and etc you get the idea.
You don't see many players play as PD much cause of what's given is not as good as they expect ( referring to only spawning with a gun ) with a lot to risk ( getting clapped by party thief's / Randoms) . A bit of armor will help them a bit of surviving chance and probably a clutch.

let me know what you think... PUSSIES!

meow bless

Links to Addons none

+1 I don't see why not, it adjusts the balancing for cops to be a little better so I'm okay with it.

Suggestion Noted
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​