Denied Midspoon Staff Application

Midspoon

User
Jul 5, 2022
Username: Midspoon

◈ Your In-Game Name: Midspoon

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012735808/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Midspoon#3759

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. class 3 rdm:i was messing around with friend and he got in the crossfire
class 3 raid:i forgot to advert it was a mistake i was new to the server at the time

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 17 hours 37 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? ct central time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-6am when i feel i want to

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? When i come on a server i see 1-3 admins on i feel that's not enough for a server of this size and i feel this server needs more administration.What i want is for more people to understand that this server is a great roleplay server once they get to fully experience it without loads of rule breakers and people who feel the need to troll for no reason at all.I have also just wanted to be apart of a community team of people for a long time i love working with others.If i'm being completely honest,those supporter perks are pretty great too.All in all I want to make sure this server stays on as a fun place where the community can enjoy themselves without being interrupted by hate speech and other bad things.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i understand every situation from every point of view and will punish people accordingly. I'm very friendly unless your rude for no reason.I love helping out the community in any game or real life.I think highly of myself that i will be a great moderator and i hope you guys will see that to.I know 15 is a young age but I think i'm mature enough to understand the rules and knowledge of being a staff member.I have been a mod in other games or groups that were not in gmod and I believe that if you guys accept me you will see that.Anyways as you can tell im not the best at applications but i do hope you guys take this into consideration,Thank you.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 Please take some more time on this, refer to previously accepted for the standard of effort we would like to see on an app.

-1 Very little effort on the last two questions and you have quite poor grammar.

Username: Midspoon

◈ Your In-Game Name: Midspoon

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012735808/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Midspoon#3759

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. class 3 rdm:i was messing around with friend and he got in the crossfire
class 3 raid:i forgot to advert it was a mistake i was new to the server at the time

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 17 hours 37 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? ct central time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-6am when i feel i want to

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? When i come on a server i see 1-3 admins on i feel that's not enough for a server of this size and i feel this server needs more administration.What i want is for more people to understand that this server is a great roleplay server once they get to fully experience it without loads of rule breakers and people who feel the need to troll for no reason at all.I have also just wanted to be apart of a community team of people for a long time i love working with others.If i'm being completely honest,those supporter perks are pretty great too.All in all I want to make sure this server stays on as a fun place where the community can enjoy themselves without being interrupted by hate speech and other bad things.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i understand every situation from every point of view and will punish people accordingly. I'm very friendly unless your rude for no reason.I love helping out the community in any game or real life.I think highly of myself that i will be a great moderator and i hope you guys will see that to.I know 15 is a young age but I think i'm mature enough to understand the rules and knowledge of being a staff member.I have been a mod in other games or groups that were not in gmod and I believe that if you guys accept me you will see that.Anyways as you can tell im not the best at applications but i do hope you guys take this into consideration,Thank you.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
ive changed it up a bit

+1, took criticism well. Would like to see an interview after seeing these changes.