User
Dec 14, 2021
Username: Mika Laakso

In-Game Name ♛ Mika Laakso

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198115035132

Discord neko#7459

Date of Item Loss May 10, 2022

Time of Item Loss ~4pm est

What happened? I have encountered a bug with the inventory system. i had stacked 80 MP40s in shipment boxes so it would be count as one slot and it allowed me to stack up to 80 guns in the shipment in my inventory. i also had another stack of 40 Mp40s but not in shipments, in the guns alone stacked, i pulled out the shipment to break them and combine them to a stack of 120 mp40s and when i went to pocket them into my inventory all 120 guns vanished. i didnt not figure this out till later that the max stack of just guns is 50 as provided in the enclosed image.

Ive had it confirmed while writing this by Joe Sugma that the max stack of guns out of shipment an inventory can hold in 1 stack is 50

as a personal side note i am not expecting this to work as i dont have enough evidence to support that i did have that many guns, i tried to find out who sold them to me to no avail. i can settle for half or even 25% if you cant do the full amount.

What do you need refunded? $1,200,000 or 120 MP40s that i can store the correct way in my inventory

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here.
unknown.png

Sadly cannot refund due to not knowing if you actually did have that amount due to lack of evidence. I'm sorry for the loss my guy, but now you know