Major Romano

Steam Name:

MMTC

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

I am currently 14 and turning 15 in a few months

Your discord name/tag:

MMTC#2793

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

My discord name is MMTC which is not the same as my AtomicRP name, which is Major Romano

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have been warned for rdm class III because I was a bit too cautious of my surrounding folk and when I heard a gunshot from the dude in front of me I started panicking and shooting. And I got a 24-hour ban for calling him a retard but I would still like to try to apply for this position.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

Last time I checked I had 3 days and 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?

I have read up on the rules previously to make sure that I wouldn’t do anything that would violate said rules in any way.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

I have read the staff information and would like to try

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

I do have a microphone and I do use it on a consistent basis, except whenever I’m following people around as a stalker to record anything interesting or funny that I can watch when I'm bored.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No I haven’t so far but it would be nice if I did

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Firstly I would like to just monitor other people and their behavior in a server where they’re IRL name and face aren’t known and would like to record people and see if humanity with anonymity and no consequences would do in such an environment. And a little bit because I want to get the supporter role so that I maybe can just have a better time as a solo. Also this is the second time I have applied for this and would really like it if I would be allowed to be interviewed at least.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Because I would like to make sure that those who may not be informed on the rules will learn about the rules before they do anything major. And I would be recording people all the time and would help those who are wrongly accused of something if I can because I know what it feels like and would like to prevent people from getting falsely accused. Also to make major offenders get the proper punishment. And another reason for why I would like to apply for this position because I want to be recording other people on the server if they are trying to bait people into breaking the rules because I have had that experience and did not like it. Plus I want there to be more staff online during the time when I am playing so I can at least help out those who need an admin because there seem to be a lot of people breaking the rules so that if there aren’t any available staff at the moment I can step up and help. Lastly I should be added onto the staff team because I am online when most of the staff aren’t, on the server that I am playing on and would really like to be around when the Asians are on.

What is your timezone?

Philippine Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on?

Usually at night here in the Phillipines as I am usually in school in the morning and doing homework
in the afternoon. If I have no homework to do then I would be on in the afternoon.

+1

+Decent app
+Time zone we need,
+Okayish hours,

-Is a Kid,
-Has IV warn,

An interview would be appropriate

So I just got on my PC to do some work and realized you haven't waited 2 weeks to reapply, I change my vote to s -1. Sorry for the misunderstanding
+/- Underaged, great application but the overused term of recording people, sounds creepy.

Application Denied
You have not waited your 2 weeks before making a new Application, It has been only 8 days. You can now only Re-apply on 11/27/21
Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.