Accepted MoistBananaBread's Staff Application

MoistBananaBread

Moist TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Aug 21, 2021
Your In-Game Name: MoistBananaBread

Steam Name: MoistBananaBread

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pimpmaster115/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 15 years old and my birthday's on January 25, 2006.

Your discord name/tag: MoistBananaBread#2630

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned once for Class III RDM and the reason was for an unintentional kill. I take full responsibility for the warn and I understood my punishment of a 5 minute jail. The warn was on August 19th and the warn was from Summer Pepper. I will no longer have any warns; if I do, I take full responsibility for every and any repercussions I make.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) On the time of writing this, I have 4 days and 57 minutes of playtime. Hopefully I get more playtime in the future on this great server!

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read all of the rules thoroughly for at least 4 hours; making sure I understand every and all rules so I do not accidentally break them. I've also read up on the rules on my first attempted application; yet I did not have enough playtime nor explanation for said application.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have also thoroughly read all staff information and sections. I've also asked some staff about info to know about if I staff; back on my first application.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I am constantly using my mic; I am a friendly person and I'm known in the server as "Moist" because of my hobo rp. Whenever someone donates even a dollar, I start to thank them repeatedly and I bless their lives as well. Whenever there are serious matter when talking, I keep it professional and respectable at all times. If someone talks over me, I let them talk first and I apologize for talking over them.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do not have prior experience staffing but hopefully I can start my experience on this great server!

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I have gotten a recommendation to become staff but that was back in August/September.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Most of my rp experience is as a very friendly and clingy hobo that cherishes every bit of money; and whenever someone has no money to give or they say they're broke, I give some money away. The reason I included this statement is because most of the people I give money to and give money to me are very friendly. I feel that being friendly is very rewarding and wholesome; If I become a staff member, I can enforce rules and spread positivity my whole staffing career. And If I'm a staff member and I'm spreading positivity off duty, people can appreciate the little things and we can have a better community on this server. Even If I do not get accepted to become staff, I would still spread positivity on this server as much as I can.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Whenever I'm on the server, I sometimes see that only one or two staff are on and they have their hands fully tied. Hopefully if I get accepted, I can help out whenever there are a few staff on. I would also love to bond with the other staff members as well as enforce rules while also having fun on the server. I have also have prior interactions with most staff and I keep it all professional whenever in sits. I will bring a respectable yet fun way of playing on the server and communicating with it's community while also respecting every rules and every single human being on this server.

What is your timezone? I am in Easter Standard Time (EST)

What time of the day are you usually on? 4 pm - 1am most of the time. Sometimes 5pm through 11pm depending on days I am busy.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddy Stuffy on discord (Daddystuffy#5855) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav on Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied