Money Wars but Atomic or something idk..

GoodDilly

User
Aug 10, 2022
This details the night of September 13th, 2022, on Atomic Networks, and what happened (from my view and what I've heard). TTB Leader Onichan was banned after becoming the richest player in the server through a glitch in the server that let people dupe money. I was messaged on Discord by "eliteloopsuitripper", he was from the Atomic RP Discord, he asked me to put a pipe up on the market for 500 million, he bought it. But, people were donating more and more and in just under two hours, the economy had tripled. At this point I FINALLY realized what had happened, I had already spent 50 million. Admins said it was okay, just don't spend more. Then a man in the Discord VC named "Floppa with AK" was actively streaming himself duping, I messaged potomatop, he got him banned on bot of his accounts. Then, I got off for the night. Money should've been reset by now.

That was a crazy night, last night, huh?

This details the night of September 13th, 2022, on Atomic Networks, and what happened (from my view and what I've heard). TTB Leader Onichan was banned after becoming the richest player in the server through a glitch in the server that let people dupe money. I was messaged on Discord by "eliteloopsuitripper", he was from the Atomic RP Discord, he asked me to put a pipe up on the market for 500 million, he bought it. But, people were donating more and more and in just under two hours, the economy had tripled. At this point I FINALLY realized what had happened, I had already spent 50 million. Admins said it was okay, just don't spend more. Then a man in the Discord VC named "Floppa with AK" was actively streaming himself duping, I messaged potomatop, he got him banned on bot of his accounts. Then, I got off for the night. Money should've been reset by now.

That was a crazy night, last night, huh?
Potompatop*