Denied moneyblue Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudz

User
May 5, 2023
Username: moneyblue

◈ Your In-Game Name: moneyyblue

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199077522663/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Money Blue#1018

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. -RDA
-RDM
-FailRP
-FailRP

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 3 hours, 30 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekdays usually from 5-9pm, on weekends more than 8+ hours

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have strong motivation to be apart of the staff team, I understand the atomic staff team can come with lots of challenges but I feel that I'd be able to push through whatever comes my way. Recruiting me to the staff team would highlight how I contribute to this server while also developing my own professional skills. I have lots of interest in collaborating with others and i'm willing to learn from other members of the team as I take my journey through the atomic staff team. Overall I have lots of excitement about the opportunity to be a part of such a dynamic and supportive environment.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I would be an aspiring member of the staff team, I possess a unique set of skills and qualities that make me an excellent candidate for the role. I'm a passionate person, dedicated, always putting in strong work, i'm evident and I have much desire to join the team and contribute to the success of the server. Overall as a person Id say I have a pretty good attitude and I have excellent communication skills, and ability to work well both independently and as apart of a team. I'm well suited to handle challenges and responsibilities that come with this role. By accepting me onto the staff team the organization can benefit from my talents and drive and I would be able to continue to develop new skills in a great staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm fairly new to gmod, although I have over thousands of hours on rust and have been admin/mod on multiple servers and have decided to make the switch to gmod recently, but I know what I'm doing Ive gotten the hang of it already and I believe exceptions can be made to my playtime.

-1 Ive seen him in game and hes not fit for staff, 1 day playtime and 4 warns

+1 good enough for interview, but I would like explanation on those warns

+1 good enough for interview, but I would like explanation on those warns
Those warns have been mainly on my misunderstanding of the server rules when I had barely any playtime, I own up to my mistakes and will assure to not get a warning again now that im aware of the rules.

Pros
shows good effort in the app
seems good enough for a interview

Cons
low playtime with 4 warns

would say could use more hours before apply since no previous staffing experience

overall going to say

+1

Those warns have been mainly on my misunderstanding of the server rules when I had barely any playtime, I own up to my mistakes and will assure to not get a warning again now that im aware of the rules.
these warns were given to you less than 2 weeks ago

Application Denied
One of the requirements is 100 hours on gmod, you currently have 63.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.