Denied moneyblue Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudz

User
May 5, 2023
Username: moneyblue

◈ Your In-Game Name: moneyblue

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199077522663/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Money Blue#1018

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM 5/7/2023

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 3 hours, 13 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekdays usually from 5-9pm, on weekends more than 8+ hours

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm excited about the opportunity to be apart of this staff team because I have a deep respect for the organizations missions and values. Your staff team has been impressive and i'm inspired by the positive impact the staff team have made on atomic dark rp servers. I'm also drawn to this role specifically because it aligns with my personal and professional goals. I'm eager to contribute my skills and experiences to everything that comes my way along the staff journey and I believe this role will challenge and inspire me in new ways. Additionally, I'm impressed by the teams reputation for actually caring about the community's roleplay experience and I'm excited about the prospect of working alongside such talented and dedicated individuals, overall I believe that this role is a perfect fit for me, and I am willing to be committed to making a meaningful contribution to the team and the organization as a whole.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the staff team because I have a proven track record of success in similar roles, and I'm confident that my skills and experiences align with the requirements of this position. Specifically my experience in rust staffing have prepared me for this role. I'm passionate about being apart of the staff team and helping out the community and I believe I can make a positive impact on the team and the organization

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have prior staff experience on rust, although not garry's mod yet!

Application Denied
You must wait 2 weeks to reapply, your last application was on on May 5th.​

Status
Not open for further replies.