General Suggestion MonkeyGod - Raiding NLR timer

MonkeyGod

User
Feb 23, 2021

Suggestion Name Raiding NLR timer

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed The NLR timer for raiding the same base needs to be put back to 20 minutes.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed Its ridiculous really, 10 minutes is not a lot of time at all. Someone attempted raiding me three times in thirty minutes the first two they failed, the third time they actually got in. Its fucking ridiculous. Another reason why is this just lets people be more of an ass and make the experience less enjoyable. When the rule stated that you had to wait 20 minutes to raid the same base I saw no problems occur EVER and I was a staff member taking tickets at the time, and then all the sudden it just changed? That is bullshit, for the first time in the server I was actually starting to enjoy basing but now I have dickweeds who do not like my name constantly raiding me every chance they get. I cant even talk to the people I am basing with without being constantly raided. And Its not even like they have to raid me either? There is now 4 servers not including EU and AU that have bases on them but they would rather just raid the same one every ten minutes. Shocking that the rule was changed and it should be reverted back to its previous state of 20 minute raid timer for the same base.

Links to Addons

Would like to add to this, possible to add a no enter zone once you die, so you can't break NLR??

-1 just kill them and dont go afk
Its not the fact that I lost a raid or that I cant AFK, Its the fact that they are able to keep coming back and back without break. That ten minutes is just enough time for them to get more shit to raid and get back to it. Not only that it allows for situations of people targeting certain people. There are plenty of bases spread out through 4 servers if your going after one relentlessly there is usually a reason.

Would like to add to this, possible to add a no enter zone once you die, so you can't break NLR??
I do not think a zone would be necessary just the old rule to be reimplemented, wait 20 minutes to raid the same base or even 25 minutes would make basing so much better for some people. It also sends a drive not just to raid the same base over and over.

Also my bad for not putting this as a rule suggestion I did not look completely before filling it out.

Suggestion Name Raiding NLR timer

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed The NLR timer for raiding the same base needs to be put back to 20 minutes.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed Its ridiculous really, 10 minutes is not a lot of time at all. Someone attempted raiding me three times in thirty minutes the first two they failed, the third time they actually got in. Its fucking ridiculous. Another reason why is this just lets people be more of an ass and make the experience less enjoyable. When the rule stated that you had to wait 20 minutes to raid the same base I saw no problems occur EVER and I was a staff member taking tickets at the time, and then all the sudden it just changed? That is bullshit, for the first time in the server I was actually starting to enjoy basing but now I have dickweeds who do not like my name constantly raiding me every chance they get. I cant even talk to the people I am basing with without being constantly raided. And Its not even like they have to raid me either? There is now 4 servers not including EU and AU that have bases on them but they would rather just raid the same one every ten minutes. Shocking that the rule was changed and it should be reverted back to its previous state of 20 minute raid timer for the same base.

Links to Addons
+10000. set the timers of how long it takes to go back to the same base and how long it takes to commence another raid to 20 and 10 respectively. great idea.

-1 lmao just cuz u keep getting killed doesn't mean it should change to 20, get more party members with already how big your bases are
bases always have a huge advantage in defending, it is easier defending by 50 miles than it is to raid