Accepted MonkeyGod Staff Application

MonkeyGod

User
Feb 23, 2021
Username: MonkeyGod

◈ Your In-Game Name: MONKEYGOD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086876095/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): MONKEYGOD#8402

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. A few rdm warns for doing stupid things but I am pretty sure there expired

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1mo 2d 5h 23m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depends on my schedule. Usually I hop on once a day for a hour or so at least I would say

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I was once before and recently I made the joke of reapplying, I started playing the server again and some of those responsibilities that made me leave before are no longer a burden. I would like to join and see if I could help out again

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted for a few reasons. 1 being I am cool obliviously, 2 Because I have had past experience with this server and being a high rank on it, I know the responsibilities that come with it and I am prepared for them once again. As stated earlier I did resign from the staff team but at the time it was not my preferred choice to do so and now I think I am ready to come back.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I was once at the admin rank on the server, I can be goofy at times but when times get tough or something goes wrong I am not one to back away I buckle down and get serious. Before I resigned if you knew me I would usually be a complete ass no matter who you were, This was never personal so don't be offended if I ever tell you something. I am a very Blunt person and I will tell you how it is with no hesitation

+1
God of monkey
Past Admin
Interview I think would assess your knowledge on the server after the resignation
Application is ok

+1 See you all the time on the server plus you know the rules and have experience. Application could use some work.

Looks who decided to not joke around in a application. A admin who trained me to become the most inactive senior mod there is, welcome back munki

+1

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati on discord (Killuminati#0797) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.