Moonie General Suggestion - DarkRP TV Customization

Moonie

User
May 5, 2022

Suggestion Name DarkRP TV Customization

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Material/ Color Change on TV

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed The ability to change the texture and color of the TV is something I enjoyed alot about other servers and I think it could benefit to have this added. Also we currently cannot use the precision tool which makes it annoying not being able to push it further into a wall to make it more flush. Its a small detail that makes a huge difference to me! Please upvote if you agree. It wouldnt be hard to add so yeah. Thanks for your consideration and replies!

Links to Addons

-1 The reason it isn't available is due to it being an entity. We don't want players able to willy nilly precision entities. If you ask a mod or higher often times we are willing to do a fun little change to something like a tv so long as it isn't going to be a problem.

Reactions: Doc
-1 Exactly what Phoenix said, no problem changing the material for you guys

-1 The reason it isn't available is due to it being an entity. We don't want players able to willy nilly precision entities. If you ask a mod or higher often times we are willing to do a fun little change to something like a tv so long as it isn't going to be a problem.
Thank you so much for your reply! I look forward to the texture change and I agree about the precision possibly being an issue with those who like to minge and maybe push TVs through peoples bases, and that would add alot of extra tickets for the admins to deal with. Again thank you for the up votes and replies!

Suggestion Denied
We do not want to enable toolgun targeting on entities.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​