Moonie General Suggestion - Pizza Chef Update

Moonie

User
May 5, 2022

Suggestion Name Pizza Chef Update

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Add More Pizzas

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed I noticed there arent many pizzas in the menu to build. My suggestion is to expand the mod to make my RP experience more enjoyable as a whole. I can understand making money with the pizza job and so I would also suggest that NPC's only order certain pizzas so if you want to it wont be too complicated. For me, the more pizzas the more fun I can have with the mod. I know there are more like pepperoni, mushroom, hawaiian ect. You can buy the ingredients in the fridge but you cant use them. ALSO you can put smoothies in your inventory but you cant hold pizzas in your inventory. Just a small detail that could improve the interaction between CHEF and CUSTOMER :) Thank you for your replies and upvotes!

Links to Addons

+1 Introduce a box for putting pizza in and then giving to customer that won't allow it to be deployed feasibly during a raid, I want pizza delivery on atomic so bad please god

Reactions: Moonie
+1 Introduce a box for putting pizza in and then giving to customer that won't allow it to be deployed feasibly during a raid, I want pizza delivery on atomic so bad please god
Dude that would be amazing! If they are willing to work on a mod for it then Id be down for sure!
EDIT: I do think it would work just as well if you could put it in inventory, also saving a bit of lag but no doubt I like this idea

Suggestion Noted
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​