US
Username: Moonie32

◈ Your In-Game Name: Noodle Bowl

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Moonie32/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 24

Your Discord (with tag): Moonie#8108

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 12/05/2022 RDM - It was supposed to be a fun thing between me and a friend and ended up killing another player.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 Days 16 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? US Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5:30 PM 2:00 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic has become my favorite server ever since my old server was lost due to low pop and eventual deletion. Pushing through this feeling of emptiness, the only thing that truly filled that hole was Atomic and I never looked back. I just feel so blessed to have a server I truly enjoy playing. Now that I am dedicated and have been playing every day, I have gained a lot of respect for the staff. Through helping out new players and even being the peacemaker in many situations I just crave an opportunity to give to the community in a more bold way. I am hoping by becoming staff I can satisfy the community and myself by having this opportunity to help others and to guide them into an enjoyable and comprehendible experience on the Atomic Servers!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a very level minded soul. Nothing really bothers me and I take every opportunity to be be unbiased and to resolve problems from the root of the cause. With my many years of customer service experience I feel more than equipped dealing with the many personalities over the years along with my understanding of the rules of the server and the mechanics of Gmod as a whole. I have a good understanding of console, and have many times helped players with mundane tasks like getting the TV to work, teaching them about how to use tools and basebuilding... even helping them with getting their source packs, getting them on their feet and ready to RP away with the rest of us!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. (My previous submission was glitched so I had to make this one. Refer to SenorPepsiMan - Moderator for extended info)

I am a bit of a computer nerd and the first thing I do when I get home from work is game. I worked as a freelance IT for 6 years. I ran my own business over Facebook, helping people navigate Windows, Smartphones, and Wi-Fi routers. I currently work as a bicycle mechanic which requires not only good understanding of convoluted components but handling the responsibilities of the customer service side as well. This activity keeps me driven and when you do something you love like I do, then is it really work? That's just my philosophy. Chase your dreams and do whatever works at the time for you. Be the best version of yourself that you can possibly be! I hope this gives a bit of insight on myself and would love the opportunity to get to know this community even further. Thank you for reviewing my application Have a wonderful day/night!

+1
Yep, this is the guy I referred and helped, and he isn't capping about what he said, filling out the application through the steam browser is glitchy as hell and it wouldn't let him submit.

Great application my guy, look forward to seeing how your interview goes, study up

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (@Doc!#9842) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Application Denied
You may reapply in two weeks, If you have any questions or concerns on why you were denied please reach out to me on discord
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941