Denied Mr Chev Staff Application

Mr Chev

User
May 23, 2022
Username: Mr Chev

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mr Chev is the best.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199212819085/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Mr.Chev#0400

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes, Ive been warned for Class III NLR

How much playtime do you have on the server? approx. 2 and a half days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No, I broke my mic but I am getting one very soon in this month

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Noonish, and afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic RP was the second ever DarkRP server I joined, I've really noticed while playing the user friendliness, how kind people are, and accepting the community how it was, and how balanced it is. I've always wanted to help the community. I want people to understand the rules. I do not want to ban people, I just want the community to be safe(er) by letting people know there are boundaries that simply cannot be crossed because they can affect the experience for others in a negative way. Also I know how it feels to have successfully raid someone and having them come back and kill you so you lose a bunch of stuff. Another issue that I want to resolve is trolls and people who just don't care about the rules. Most of all I want the players and the community to have fun on the server because it not all about winning. Its about meeting new people, and having a great time on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to grow as a player, and I'm willing to learn anything under the circumstances. It just really comes out to me how much staff members have helped me and I want to do the same, have people learn and enforce the rules. If AtomicRP didn't have any rules there wouldn't even be a a AtomicRP. Also much like if there were no rules in the real world. I want to help anyone who is new, or even if they are long time members and just need help with a rulebreaker. I'm willing to work my hardest on this server because it's the best experience on Garry's Mod I have had in a very long time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+1

Good grammar, pretty good effort put into the application. I think you deserve a shot compared to the other applications I've seen recently. You seem pretty mature and grounded for being 15. Good luck.

+\- Seems to have good intentions however I think should get a little more playtime before applying again. However I do not mind if he is accepted considering that this application is very grounded just as spring pepper said

+1 (Interview)
This is a very well thought out staff app, it shows you put a lot of effort into it but, it doesn’t make up for the lack of vital/ important information.
That is why I did +1 you but only to see how you do on your interview.

-1 , The Fail Rp Class II was a few hours ago, we died in a raid and he intentionally came back to prevent printers from being destroyed, knowingly breaking NLR. Also no mic.

+/- it's an ok app feel like you can put little more effort into it regarding you do not have a mic. But for now I'm going to stay neutral.

Application Denied
You have failed to meet a basic requirement to apply for staff.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​