Your In-Game Name:
Mr.Pink

Steam Name:
Sir Francis Walsingham

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:
spencer#2562

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have one outdated Fail RP warning
How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1W6D9H22M

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
i do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes I have in fact a few months ago I was staff on atomic rp, however I decided to take a break from Gmod

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Tungsten

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I really enjoyed the server and staffing on it months back, and I'd like to re enter the community and become staff again. I enjoyed solving situations and being a trusted member of the community. The reason I stopped playing is because of work and school and i had trouble fitting in time into my schedule.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am familiar with all the rules, commands, and how to handle situations. like I've mentioned time and time again, I've been through all the interviews and training and i know a lot of the staff.
I am a generally liked person in the community and I have become a very good problem solver that can help deescalate situations. When i was staff i was a quick learner and was friendly to everyone, taking time to listen to all sides of situations and making sure everyone was fairly treated.

What is your timezone?
CDT

What time of the day are you usually on? 3 pm - 10 pm

Original Application: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/mr-pink-staff-application.1439/

Last edited:
Bro WTF is this application!! XD

First of all, hello pink. I was bored and came across this application. I'm looking forward to having a great time with you :)

I find this application abysmal, much like your explanation of "Why do you want to be a part of the staff team" and “Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?”. If you're going to be trusted with upholding the standards and powers that will be granted to you, this is a poor way of showing it. As a member of this community, I need to see that you at least know how to capitalize the letter "I" and put your responses into a grammar checker.

You're going to half ass your return application because you think "Oh, I was a staff here before, and I don't have to show any aspirations or commitment" and that's exactly what you probably thought when applying.

Looking at your past application, I notice that you put more effort into your first application and just mentioned you were a past staff member on this one.

From my experience, it is much more difficult to apply for the second time, since they already know who you are and your capabilities. Showing that you don't even care at the application step in the process shows the upper staff that you don't care at all.

Now what I would like to find out is how long have you played on the server since you tried re applying because on your first application it stated that you had 1 week 13 hours. I want to know how many hours you have put in recently because it seems to me that it's close to none. You stated that you currently have 1W5D15H22M. This tells me that either you were a shit TMod or you just got back to the server and said, oh, I'll just put in my application for staff again.

-1 Sorry not Sorry

Bro, it's the other responses that make me post this. For anyone who puts "old staff" as the reason why you "+1", you are biased.​

Don't write an essay like I did, but just "old staff" u want this guy on your staff team! If Gem came back and said he was old staff, the server would die.​

These +/- are also bs like really just give your opinion that's such a cop out. Sorry I love u Panda but “+/- I know you're an old staff but I haven't seen you in a while” If you haven't seen him -1 him like your senior mod he's gonna get accepted when he's not even been around.​

DanTehPan & BROKENRECORD write something not just +/- !!​

This is gonna make me bang my head against the wall

Anyway nice to see how this community grew ima stop in time to time to see what's up.

First of all, hello pink. I was bored and came across this application. I'm looking forward to having a great time with you :)

I find this application abysmal, much like your explanation of "Why do you want to be a part of the staff team" and “Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?”. If you're going to be trusted with upholding the standards and powers that will be granted to you, this is a poor way of showing it. As a member of this community, I need to see that you at least know how to capitalize the letter "I" and put your responses into a grammar checker.

You're going to half ass your return application because you think "Oh, I was a staff here before, and I don't have to show any aspirations or commitment" and that's exactly what you probably thought when applying.

Looking at your past application, I notice that you put more effort into your first application and just mentioned you were a past staff member on this one.

From my experience, it is much more difficult to apply for the second time, since they already know who you are and your capabilities. Showing that you don't even care at the application step in the process shows the upper staff that you don't care at all.

Now what I would like to find out is how long have you played on the server since you tried re applying because on your first application it stated that you had 1 week 13 hours. I want to know how many hours you have put in recently because it seems to me that it's close to none. You stated that you currently have 1W5D15H22M. This tells me that either you were a shit TMod or you just got back to the server and said, oh, I'll just put in my application for staff again.

-1 Sorry not Sorry

Bro, it's the other responses that make me post this. For anyone who puts "old staff" as the reason why you "+1", you are biased.​

Don't write an essay like I did, but just "old staff" u want this guy on your staff team! If Gem came back and said he was old staff, the server would die.​

These +/- are also bs like really just give your opinion that's such a cop out. Sorry I love u Panda but “+/- I know you're an old staff but I haven't seen you in a while” If you haven't seen him -1 him like your senior mod he's gonna get accepted when he's not even been around.​

Anyway nice to see how this community grew ima stop in time to time to see what's up.
wat

-1 Sorry not Sorry

?

-1 Sorry not Sorry

Shit wassup Fwank

-1 I'm going to have to agree with Fwank on this one, you didn't show much effort as last time and with it doesn't matter that you were staff before.

Last edited: