Accepted Mr. Reds Staff App

Mr Red

User
Dec 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Mr. Red

Steam Name:Michaelpig56789

Link to your Public Steam Profile:: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198444692400/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): no I am 14 but even with that fact I do not mind waiting a year if necessary I really want to help out

Your discord name/tag:Michael_PIG#2051

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no, my in-game name is Mr. Red I can change my discord name if needed

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes I was warned for fail RP during a raid

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have 2 weeks 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I like to check up on the rules like once every 2 weeks because it changes often

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
-Potompatomp

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? nope

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
when I started my Dark RP journey after just finishing playing SCP RP I started finding a server I enjoyed I started with elite BIG MISTAKE so grindy you can't do anything unless you play for like a year then switched to smoke RP and that was to P2W and when I first started playing atomic I started as a noob but made some great friends and good players such as sister and potompatomp although I am annoying at times I know when to stop and when it can start to piss people off I really enjoy the community that is Atomic in my personal opinion I think it is the most enjoyable Dark RP server as it is not very P2W there are many ways to make money and I find the player base not toxic except the minge you get once every so often. As a very active player, I have realized that I would really like to be a staff member because someone has to deal with that minge and if left unchecked they might do it again. I have always loved the idea of being staff on other servers because I love discussions and arguments and keeping them fair.

many people are aware that sometimes it can take 20 minutes for a ticket to be accepted I want to make that change and have everyone's problems resolved so they can have the best RP experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am very active on the server and am caught up on the rules as a player who hates to get warned and when my RP is ruined by someone Rdming me or breaking the rules I really hate when I have to wait for my ticket to get taken I would really strive as a staff member to take thoughts tickets faster so that people can get on with the game I will not show bias to anyone because that has happened to me before on other servers and it really sucks I know that me being under 15 will trouble the results of my application but I really hope to show the qualities of someone over that age I also know I don't have any staffing experience but I would love to make a start on Atomic.

What is your time zone? NZST

What time of the day are you usually on? After 3 pm NZST unless weekend then ill be on most of the day

:)

Last edited:
+1 Good Application.
As for the age requirement, I've had some good interactions with him, seems mature enough to be staff.

I think he deserves a chance
Good Luck!

+1
+
Good interactions with user
+ Always helpful in game
+ Solid understanding of rules
+ Seems like a great candidate for staff
+ Active

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied