User
Oct 23, 2021
Username: Mr Shroom

In-Game Name ♛ Mr Shroom

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:103841848

Discord Shroom#0709

Date of Item Loss Aug 10, 2022

Time of Item Loss Was about 11:16

What happened? I had just joined the server ran over to Caden's base in which im usually there doing printers. I purchased my printers and it brought me down to 16.8 mil. right after buying my printers not even like 3 mins later the server crashed. I joined back once it was back up expecting to have a refund but sadly there was no refund. I called for an admin and Isucc took the sit. he said the he did indeed see that i had put down printers because he was also basing with caden. I'm not sure if he check the logs to see if i had received a refund or not he may have. all proof needed is with Isucc

What do you need refunded? full cost of my printers.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Refer to Isucc for any evidence needed

He told me that it has happened to him before in the past where the server hasn't automatically refunded him for his printers. I was based with him when the server crashed and knew he had printers but me or him have no video proof of them so the refund request will probably be declined. I told him that because we have no proof that that would most likely be the case but i just said to refer me to explain the situation if needed.

Refund Request Denied
The server should automatically gave your money back, If it did not please make a bug report with your proof.