User
May 23, 2023
Username: MrNobody

In-Game Name ♛ MrNobody

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198212470696

Discord MrNobody#7825

Date of Item Loss May 30, 2023

Time of Item Loss 9:17pm MT

What happened? Someone insided our base while in our party, blew up multiple printers then was killed after being kicked from our party.

What server did you lose your items on? AtomicRP-1

What do you need refunded? Cost of my printers Bronze to supporter+

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. (the dude destroying them while in my party)
(me with my printers), 11:21:53 PM Supporter+ Θ SmokeyDragon: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/smokeydragon-refund-request-from-may-30-2023.13421/ (post of my party and more proof)

Hey @MrNobody,

Thanks for making a refund request. Was this player warned by a staff member for insiding? If not, could you please make a player report against the player so that we can validate the insiding and properly warn the player in question as well:

Hey @MrNobody,

Thanks for making a refund request. Was this player warned by a staff member for insiding? If not, could you please make a player report against the player so that we can validate the insiding and properly warn the player in question as well:

Yes, my party members already went through that process, im just looking for my refund for the whole ordeal.

Yes, my party members already went through that process, im just looking for my refund for the whole ordeal.
Request Accepted
Based on the provided evidence via @Juicy and the acceptance of the previous refund request by the appropriate authorities, you are eligible for a refund of $1,455,000. Upon reviewing the player warnings for Atomic Shoota, I discovered that the player has also received warnings for engaging in insiding activities.​

Status
Not open for further replies.