Denied MrStefanos Staff Application

MrStefanos

User
Dec 29, 2020
Username: MrStefanos

◈ Your In-Game Name: MrStefanos

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198382063774/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): MrStefanos#5543

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was 3 time staff on elitelupus (admin 1x, mod x2) and 2 times on ASAP gaming (admin 2x)

Unfortunately i don't have proof from the asap gaming forums because the server got shut down.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT +2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? As soon as i wake up i can be on. There are days i have to attend classed in uni, but as soon as im done, i can be on.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The community is amazing and my experience is always nice. I want to help the community out even more by becoming a staff member. With the hours I can put in I can do many sits and help out the community with their problems. I want to also teach new players the rights and wrongs of the server as the staff team did to me when I first joined. i am also a huge lover of your server as a result i really want to help out with the server and enforcing the sever rules. I am also a very calm and polite individual and hardly ever get agressive as i think that it is a bad influence on other players and admins. I am a trustworthy respectful member of this community. I would respect those lower as well as higher ranks. The server always is pretty full and most of the time the staff struggle to handle all of the admin reports and players get out of hand, since my timezone is really well suited for this I'm sure I could help a lot with that problem. Helping the community is the main thing I want to do. I enjoy doing sits and I will probably spend more time in sits than actually roleplaying on the server. Seeing people breaking the rules without anyone to take care of them is annoying me and probably others as well so I want to be able to actually help others instead of just waiting until an admin comes online.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Players would get a more sufficient and faster staff response, a patient staff member, an understanding but strict staff member. I'm very experienced as I have dealt with a lot of big cases in my roleplaying community and I've dealt with alot of different scenarios and i can swiftly come up with a necessary but fair punishment once i know the situation. I can also calm people down and explain the situation to people if they feel like the punishment or anything in general is unfair . I will be able to make peoples time on the servers worthwhile and i think ill be able to help people out when they need it. I also think that people will have more fun as the servers are protected and the rules are enforced. I think that i can solve problems correctly and solve them the right way. I have noticed that admins cant always be on so i can take their place and help out players. i have played in other gmod servers and when their is no staff online it ruins the experience as people dont like to play by the rules. I am not a lazy person, I work until my job is done. I hate seeing people in the game not getting justice for something. I'd basically be the SpiderMan of Atomic, I do what is right and punish the people who do things wrong. I would be a great addition to the staff team and would strive to do the best that I can as my role as a staff member on the Atomic servers. As a staff member, I would do my best to make the reputation of the staff team better even though it is already perfect. I will do things right and helps players if they need assistance.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I'm a yound guy who grew up playing video games. The first game I've played was God Of War with my fellow dad. I was in a volleyball team for around 5 years, but i stopped cause i had to study to get to uni. It paid off. I'm currently studying Logistics and Finance. It was my 2nd choice, but it is what it is. Now that i live alone, it's a lot harder than i though. I have to cook for myself and god i hate that. But i can say one think, being an adult it's pretty fun to be honest. I'm a calm, caring, social person. I love meeting new people. I don't have anything else the share with you guys.

Last edited:
This Staff Application has absolutely no effort at all, it is fully Plagiarized and stolen.
Here are the results of the plagiarism check.
3pT5Wa7.png

Yeah btw i fully wrote that myself back in the day. Ain't no stealing, ain't no plagiarism.

You didn't personalise this app, you copy/pasted your application from a previous app, extreme lack of effort + 1 VAC ban 2 years ago and multiple game bans on record.

-1 Even if its your own app its still plagarism. I have zero belief in you from this point forward. We take plagerism extremely seriously.

-1 reasons above
-1 Even if its your own app its still plagarism. I have zero belief in you from this point forward. We take plagerism extremely seriously.
You didn't personalise this app, you copy/pasted your application from a previous app, extreme lack of effort + 1 VAC ban 2 years ago and multiple game bans on record.

Don’t know why u guys saying i stole it, when it was clearly written by me. Can i just re-write it so there won’t be any problem.

The problem is that you a just copy and pasting your previous staff applications.
Which requires almost zero effort, if you indeed did write this yourself back in the day, there's still no argument that it's zero effort.
This is a written staff application for years ago.

I hold my claim.

The problem is that you a just copy and pasting your previous staff applications.
Which requires almost zero effort, if you indeed did write this yourself back in the day, there's still no argument that it's zero effort.
This is a written staff application for years ago.

I hold my claim.

Can’t be mad for making a mistake. I got the approval to re write my application. The amound of time I’ve put into staffing, it’s unbelievable. So please do wait for me to re write it and then do whatever u think is right.

Regards,
MrStefanos

UPDATE: Re-Wrote my whole applicaiton. Please do change your opinions if you think i deserve it. Thank you for your patience

Regards,

MrStefanos

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (@KingChris#0009) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​