Denied Myguybuy's Staff Application

Myguybuy

User
Jul 23, 2021

Your In-Game Name: Myguybuy

Steam Name: Myguybuy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/myguybuy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): Currently I am sadly only 13 and will be turning 14 soon but I hope that you will see something in me and make an exception as I will hopefully make the experience of the server more enjoyable.

Your discord name/tag: Myguybuy#5650

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, my discord name is the same as my in-game as well as all of my other accounts online.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No, at the time of writing this I haven't been warned, kicked, or banned from the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum) Right now I have 66 hours and 38 minutes but I am constantly trying to improve on this and playing consistently.-I now have 74 hours.-

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have fully read up on the rules and believe that I would be able to have a good enough understanding to serve as a good staff member on the server.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have recently read through the staff information section on the forums.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, every time I go on the server except for when I absolutely cannot I try to use my microphone as I like communicating with other members of the server

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, I do not have any experience staffing any Garry's mod server but I hope I will be able to get some in if I get accepted.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No, I have not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No, I do not have experience with any of the listed plugins.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Personally, I wish to be a part of the Atomic Servers staff steam because this is one of the most enjoyable servers I have ever been in. Every single server I have been in has had either a bad community or bad staff, not this one I genuinely enjoy playing the server and have dropped all other games for it purely because it's the most fun I have had in a while.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Currently I have a lot of free time because it's summer break-even during school I can most likely put in around 7 hours a day to stay up and deal with those situations nobody else can. I'm in no way at all biased and will never be in any staff situation I deal with in addition generally I am not phased by bad things people say and just shrug it off. I try to keep a positive vibe and want to bond more with this community and help them out by dealing with their issues that need to be resolved. From a member's standpoint I know how annoying I can be to lose something to Rdm or any other form of rule-breaking. I want to help these players so they can go back to having fun as soon as possible and have them hopefully enjoy me being a staff member and have fun while playing with me.
What is your time zone? Currently I'm in Pacific Standard time.

Last edited:
Good app, and nice guy from the few encounters we had. Age is definetly a issue, so it really is all down to how the others perceive him. +/-

+/- I appreciate the effort, time, the fact that I've seen you, and honesty of your age, but I'm not sure if you can be accepted under the age requirement. Though if I get confirmation it is possible I will 100% give you a +1

Good luck!

+1 Like the dude always been there to be helpful and very kind, I think he would be a helpful addition to the staff :) .

+/-

I have seen you around the server and I don't think I have had any issues with you. Your application is good but due to your age and not really knowing you or how you act I'm going to leave it as posted.

I wish you luck. If you do get accepted you will have to work hard and prove that being young will not affect your judgment and ability to moderate.

+1 its a nice app but you're a little young, i think you deserve an interview to see how mature you are.

+/-
I have seen you a couple of times and you seem mature.

However, the age is concerning as the requirement only goes to 15+. Having someone on the staff team who is 13 is concerning to any server's eyes, I didn't even know you were 13 for every instance I saw you.

If this gets denied for any other reason than your age, I recommend getting a staff recommendation to back you up. Honestly, have a chat with me and I can give you some advice and pointers about the position. I also started to staff on a couple of servers when I was 13-14 so I want to be hopeful for that age group.

Good luck!