Denied Nepeta's Staff Application (Edited)

Nepeta_Leijon

User
Mar 14, 2021
Username:

Nepeta

◈ Your In-Game Name:

Nepeta

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Catmaster7/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your Discord (with tag):

Pok#8359

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?

No

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

N/A

How much playtime do you have on the server?

5 days and 22 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I've read it through extensively.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?

Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?

Yes, on my friends darkrp server (only about 8 people max at a time) and on a sandbox server (about 20-30 players, modded it daily for a year).

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?

No

What is your time zone?

EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?

6 PM - 12 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

used to play on atomic a while back and was considering applying before I left. I liked the community at the time and played almost every day for about 2 weeks. Some IRL circumstances came up and I, unfortunately, had to stop playing. I now have more free time to play and I'm hoping I can use some of that free time to help moderate the server. I've hopped on now and then since I've left and there has always been a shortage of staff when I'm on. Now that I can dedicate more time to the server, I'm hoping I can help moderate and improve other players' experiences. The community is the real reason I am applying, though. There are some bad apples here and there but I like the people I interact with who play on the server regularly. The culture is something to admire, especially since it isn't all toxic people and you get to interact with people who want to too.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I have prior staffing experience. Both on darkrp and sandbox servers, although I might be a bit rusty since they both shut down a few months ago. I know the rules by heart and hope that I can use my prior skills to use. There has been a shortage of staff on the server for a long while, and I believe my presence will help alleviate some of the issues plaguing the server. I'm mostly a chill guy, except when I try hard, but otherwise, I talk to people and listen to what they have to say. I can't make the server a better place on my own of course, but I can help other mods try.

Optional:

I like to play guitar in my spare time and often play on the server. I might be shit at it but I try.

Last edited:
+/- It's a nice app but with how some of the answering is put somewhere different than it should be and a bit of generic answering I can't plus this app.

-\+ it seems he would like to help theirs alot of misspelling aswell all the answers seem to be be generic

+/- Grammar mistakes, Although no warns and seems like a dedicated applier for staff, Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.