Nerf Professional Printer

rapport

User
Sep 10, 2021
Professional Printer is by and large the best job you can get for making money. It could even be argued that it is better than supporter printers since you can go completely AFK as pro-printer and still make bank while supporter printers require you to make sure your printers are charged and powered on.
This class is always full and there's a reason for that: every other money making class cannot compete.
Meth Cook requires CONSTANT work to make sure the meth is being made and the pay is decent but then you feel like a dumbass for not just going AFK as pro-printer and making similar amounts of money.
Trashman is the least enjoyable job on the server to play, at least for me. You have to run around the entire map looking for trash and it's far too complicated for new players to get a handle on. Not to mention, this also requires CONSTANT work.
Firework Maker was the closest to an actually viable alternative as it required some work, but not enough to make earning money tedious. On top of that, the feeling of upgrading the firework making process was awesome.
Possible Pro-Printer Nerfs:
  • Make them similar to normal printers in that they require maintenance. Like turning them off when they get too hot.
  • Make the time it takes to make back your money from fully upgrading them longer by either increasing the prices of upgrades (it's relatively cheap to max one out. the meaningful upgrades anyway.) or make them print less money per 5 seconds.
  • Buff the other money-making classes to the point where doing all that work is more enticing than alt-tabbing in an emp-proof base and watching youtube.
    • decrease the amount of money each resource costs in making meth
    • reduce the amount of time it takes meth to refine
  • Add in a risky process of refining printed money (to look more real) at a dealer in exchange for a certain percentage of money. This brings Pro-printers out of their bases and also makes the class just as risky as selling meth as the meth cook, fireworks as the firework maker and trash as the trashman (which is a really cool mechanic).
  • Remove the class altogether
The primary goal of nerfing Pro-Printer is making the players have fun while making money. The amount of people begging for more pro-printer slots shows how little people care about the other jobs. The class is fundamentally flawed as it de-incentivizes interacting, RPing with other players and exploring the map.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 80
-1 I don't have a rank and this is the only decent way of making money without spending 75usd for the supporter printer especially if I'm tabbed out and even though you need to charge printers like supporter you still make over 1mil an hour in profit while as pro printer I can only make 700k an hour

+1 You know its bad when people sell the class for upwards of a million dollars which is insane. Making them require matinence is probably the best thing that can be done. We should get more jobs where you can activly participate in rp, such as smoothie maker and/or drug dealer.

I'm also sick of seeing Frank Montanas base with 10+ one printers and how OP it is.

-1 Although it doesn't need charging it still makes far less than supporter printers. I feel it is in the right spot as a money making job for people that either don't or can't buy ranks. If you nerf the pro printer you would also have to nerf all other printing jobs making buying ranks less of a want. It would also cause problems with inflation overall just not a good idea.

Suggestion Noted
Noob and I have been talking about enhancing non AFK jobs for a while now. Thanks for making a suggestion <3.​