nertigel General Suggestion - Fix jobs & printers

nertigel

User
Apr 24, 2022

Suggestion Name Fix jobs & printers

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Jobs and printers

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed 1)
Meth cooking - super easy, doesn't require a lot of investment in-order to double your money.
Weed growing - just terrible, requires a lot of investment and a lot of attention(to heal and harvest the plants etc). Profit is very low due to having to deal with police & the weird profit percentage, other jobs just don't have to deal with all of this bs...
Pro printing - most wanted job, limited to 10.
Bitcoin mining - non existent.

2)
I just think you should balance out the jobs, I didn't appeal a bitcoin miner job suggestion form because you are against gmodstore for some reason(you have many assets from gmodstore like sPrinter, Billy's, Zero's, so I honestly don't understand what is the issue).

3)
Give some jobs the opportunity to buy printers, weed grower for example can't buy printers while a gun dealer is able to(makes no sense imo, weed grower is under the criminal section and gun dealer isn't even tho using their guns can get u arrested for "Illegal Guns").

Also, fix your forms it literally says "Good Job Suggestions" in the General Suggestion Form.

Links to Addons

For starters, bitcoin miner isn't being added because we don't need another idle printing job.

Secondly, weed grower already had a 100% profit buff within the last month

Third, the weed grower won't be getting printers because that isn't the purpose of the job. The reason gun dealers can purchase printers is because the bulk of profits come from the printers, not gun sales.

For starters, bitcoin miner isn't being added because we don't need another idle printing job.

Secondly, weed grower already had a 100% profit buff within the last month

Third, the weed grower won't be getting printers because that isn't the purpose of the job. The reason gun dealers can purchase printers is because the bulk of profits come from the printers, not gun sales.
I've been playing for like a week so I honestly didn't know about the buff, the best money that I've made was actually from placing a weapon shelf near the fountain(and I had a physical shop where I'd make 30k profit from shipments) so printers were pretty useless when I could just afk and watch how many weapons I've sold.
Bitcoin mining doesn't have to be idle, there's plenty of ways to re-work its' mechanism to make it require more attention and not work as an idle grinding job.

I'm pretty sure money printing isn't the purpose of a "Gun Dealer", especially when u list it under the "Citizens" section.

A gun dealer can make hella money, especially on Server 1 and from my experience the weed grower can't make as much.

I'm suggesting this because I really want to see something added/changed but not some bs that nobody cares about.

and I still don't understand the point of going against gmodstore, a quarter if not more of the servers' assets can be found on gmodstore.
If there's a diff market then lmk what it is so I could share more addons.

Suggestion Name Fix jobs & printers

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Jobs and printers

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed 1)
Meth cooking - super easy, doesn't require a lot of investment in-order to double your money.
Weed growing - just terrible, requires a lot of investment and a lot of attention(to heal and harvest the plants etc). Profit is very low due to having to deal with police & the weird profit percentage, other jobs just don't have to deal with all of this bs...
Pro printing - most wanted job, limited to 10.
Bitcoin mining - non existent.

2)
I just think you should balance out the jobs, I didn't appeal a bitcoin miner job suggestion form because you are against gmodstore for some reason(you have many assets from gmodstore like sPrinter, Billy's, Zero's, so I honestly don't understand what is the issue).

3)
Give some jobs the opportunity to buy printers, weed grower for example can't buy printers while a gun dealer is able to(makes no sense imo, weed grower is under the criminal section and gun dealer isn't even tho using their guns can get u arrested for "Illegal Guns").

Also, fix your forms it literally says "Good Job Suggestions" in the General Suggestion Form.

Links to Addons
-1 Weed Grower is already very profitable and I think giving them printers will ruin the balance of the game. Proof Here: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/in-depth-weed-grower.5527/

Meth isn’t as profitable as weed grower simply because you can’t make better strands of meth, you can only make better strands of weed.

Bitcoins mining has been suggested many times in the past and was already denied even before the banning of gmod store links

It’s the cops job to see whether or not you have a license before cuffing you for illegal weapons. Other then that Gun dealer requires printers to make any real profit. Especially black market because their guns are expensice so you’d rarely see anyone buy them.

Quite frankly the only suggestion in which I can agree with is the addition of more pro printer slots since 10 isn’t enough especially for new players trying to make money. You should make a seperate suggestion for it to increase to 15-20 slots.

-1 Weed Grower is already very profitable and I think giving them printers will ruin the balance of the game. Proof Here: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/in-depth-weed-grower.5527/

Meth isn’t as profitable as weed grower simply because you can’t make better strands of meth, you can only make better strands of weed.

Bitcoins mining has been suggested many times in the past and was already denied even before the banning of gmod store links

It’s the cops job to see whether or not you have a license before cuffing you for illegal weapons. Other then that Gun dealer requires printers to make any real profit. Especially black market because their guns are expensice so you’d rarely see anyone buy them.

Quite frankly the only suggestion in which I can agree with is the addition of more pro printer slots since 10 isn’t enough especially for new players trying to make money. You should make a seperate suggestion for it to increase to 15-20 slots.
20 is way to much but I can wrap my head around 15

Suggestion Denied
To provide some context, we are not "against" gmodstore addons. The only reason we don't ask for suggestions for gmodstore addons is because both me and noob have already individually reviewed every addon on the gmodstore for feasibility of being introduced on AtomicRP.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​