Denied Never Staff Application

Never

User
Oct 7, 2022
Username: Never

◈ Your In-Game Name: Never

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230072322/

Your Age: I'm am 16

Your Discord Tag: Never#3316

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Hate Speech 27/12/2021
I was new to the server and I said the r slur to a mod and I didn't know that it was bad on the server but ive been really saying it my whole life but I can control if I say it or not.

MRDM 29/12/2021
This time it was me just being little goofy and going around to kill everyone and then just log.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days and 51 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 3 pm or 4pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason why I want to join the Staff Team is that. I would love to help with Sits, Prop blocking, Racial Slurs, or anything I can do to help the community and the other Staff Team with any players that are like that But would also try to keep Doing more and more sits throughout the day and would try and help as many people I can.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? To be a hundred percent honest I feel this question is a tricky one, I do know that new staff and team members would be helpful. When I join Dark RP servers the mods are almost always busy, so I think helping the staff with sits and other issues would be very helpful. I also have been on the server for the whole time of 5 days and six hours so I am not new to all the procedures that I have to do. As I stated in other ways I am good with people and I always try to see both sides of everyone's story. I have encountered unfairness with sits and was confused because I had great experiences with the server. And in all, I just feel like I would be a great addition to the team and would love to join.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 After reading Meth Brain's comment, you should have put more effort in. This is just a copy paste.

Last edited:
Application Denied
Please write original responses to the questions and do not copy your previous applications.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/