New Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

TightBussy

User
Nov 27, 2021
Hello I have some suggestions when it comes to the motd on what should be added and what should be clarified.
The first one is it should be clarified if you own the door do you own the building or is it the person who already put props in the building own it i feel like it should be clarified as I have seen and been apart of multiple sits where it has gone either way personal I think it should be whoever owns the door. As if your so careless to not buy the door that's your fault.
Second Of all when building in the open like the beach or out in open space the base must have a building sign to claim that area has if it doesn't the someone else can technical build in the way of it as long as it isn't in there prop and can cause a disruption I was just apart of a sit about it today and I won since the guy had no building sign I feel like we should clarify that it needs a sign in the building motd.

Third of all in the motd it says Dealers cant base in spawn tunnel but says nothing about printer I think this should also be clarified that no job or anyone can base in spawn tunnel as I did get in trouble for basing as a printer.

Fourth of all I think yall should clarify in the motd the distance you can defend your base I feel like it should be length of a prop don't know which one yet but i would be glad to talk about it with yall I'm really interested in improving the server and there rules so less sits would have to be called and the admins can focus on more important issues and sits.

Anyways I hope yall see this and clarify or add these rules truly think it will cause tremendous help to the server and stop people from finding loopholes and have pointless sits called overwhelming the admins.

Sincerely, TightBussy

+1

I agree with everything except I think with your fourth point if you have a chase sign you should be able to chase.

+1

I agree with everything except I think with your fourth point if you have a chase sign you should be able to chase.
I mean like defend from outside the base as like you cant sit far away and shoot back from a sniper where its hard to be seen.

I think that there shouldn't be a certain distance because you are still defending your base regardless and I know it's annoying to get shot in the back with a PSG or barrette but I don't think we should have a distance to defend our base

Reactions: TightBussy
Each rule on this list except for the last one seems very reasonable and nice as additions. I'll get them in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.