General Suggestion Nicer - Change The Atomic Thief skin into something more appealing

Nicer

User
May 9, 2022
Suggestion Name Change The Atomic Thief skin into something more appealing

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Atomic Thief skin

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed I think the model for this job is very unappealing currently.
it possibly could increase sales for supporter if the model was more desirable.
I have a couple of ideas for a different model we could use.
Maybe a bio hazard skin because its atomic

I'd love to know what others think and if they have any other ideas for the model of this class

Links to Addons

Last edited:
+1 either this or provide a different body group so that people can switch to a more appealing skin if they choose :)

Personally I think it's pretty accurate to the people that pay for it usually. Not everything has to look appealing anyways.

Personally I think it's pretty accurate to the people that pay for it usually. Not everything has to look appealing anyways.
This is true that not everything has to look appealing, but I do stand by the fact that every other job has a decent model.
It definitely turned me away from buying supporter for a very long time. I think having the highest payed jobs should have a better or at least be on par with the others. Another one I would touch on is the graffiti artist has the exact same model as a sewer dweller even though they are completely separate jobs.

I also think having a couple models change would add some variety and change it up a bit

Yoo what how is that appealing to you guys like what, I bought supporter but still use master thief.

+1 I feel like a loser using it but it gets a free gun and better lockpick so why wouldn't i use it, and the model i so big that a decent amount of your hitbox gets pushed out of the peak window if you push up against it which is unfair

Suggestion Name Change The Atomic Thief skin into something more appealing

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Atomic Thief skin

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed I think the model for this job is very unappealing currently.
it possibly could increase sales for supporter if the model was more desirable.
I have a couple of ideas for a different model we could use.
Maybe a bio hazard skin because its atomic

I'd love to know what others think and if they have any other ideas for the model of this class

Links to Addons
+1