Your In-Game Name:
noetic

Steam Name:
noetic

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
noetic#9257

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I've been banned for hacking a money printer

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1 day 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I staffed an older server owned by Conwell Called E3 where I was a super admin for 4 years on this account and moderated some other smaller servers from time to time for about 3 years on an alt account.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Being a staff member is fun and it can make the server more fun for everyone if there aren't as many rules being broken or random chaos. I also noticed there's a lot of reports that just get washed away because there aren't many staff online or they're busy.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Primarily because of my experience as an admin, and I can play for most of the day
I'm also not applying as a minor (which in my experience has always lead to issues)

+1 because hes a good person, knows the rules very well, is on a lot so he can easily enforce them. And has patience, which allowes him to help people with ease. Never had a bad experience with him.

-/+ Neutral. Sorry man. You seem like a new guy on the server that I unfortunately haven't got to meet yet, so I dont known how you are ingame and a short application, good luck.

For One I really have not seen you on the server a lot, and seems like these other staff members haven't either. Two, I think your application was very short and would have been better if you spent more time on it.

+/-

Ive seen you on the server a lot, however I haven’t had a whole lot of run-ins with you. I’d like to get to know you more before I make my final decision. Neutral for now.

-/+
Would give you a chance because you have prior experience
You dont have the minimum playtime on the server
Good Luck!

For One I really have not seen you on the server a lot, and seems like these other staff members haven't either. Two, I think your application was very short and would have been better if you spent more time on it.
I kept it short and sweet, I could elaborate in some sections if you truly feel like it is lacking. I don't feel like writing a couple extra sentences talking about the same point you made should be the factor that gets you in as an admin, just the actions you take while playing. Hope this explains :)