Steam Community :: NoMadJinx Evil

Haven’t been on in 4 years let’s see how this goes
steamcommunity.com
steamcommunity.com

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am currently 19 years old

Your discord name/tag:
llKingSwiftll#3138

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No my name is not the same as my In-Game name on AtomicRP

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes I have been warned on Atomic Networks Servers for my little brother prop blocking but he's not allowed on gmod on my account, then false rdm report got me in trouble.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have 4 Days 22 hours 5 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have read up on all the rules multiple times even the discord rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I read up on the DRP in the forums.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I have a microphone and I use it on a consistent basis everyday, my main use of communication.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes but a long time ago so I don't really count it but was a moderator.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
People have mentioned it but they haven't directly told me to shoot my shot.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have used them in the past on other servers but would need to have my memory refreshed.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of the staff team because I think I could help out a lot just in general, I play all the time and have noticed a lot of people that have been breaking rules but since there's so many tickets its hard for staff to stay caught up; I'm on everyday during the day and late at night. If me becoming staff did happen it could help other people enjoy the server more by helping get rid of people breaking rules, staying caught up with tickets, or just taking care of cheaters then I'd love to be a part of the staff team just so other people can have more of a enjoyable time and hopefully keep new people on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted onto the staff team due to the fact I'm mature, dedicated, honest, and overall just a chill guy and always look at problems from the multiple views it has. I'd definitely help out with the tickets all the time as a staff member should, I'll be on a lot of the time other staff members can't be on, I'll help get rid of people that are making the server less fun for other players and just hurting the overall quality of the server and I just know I'll be a great addition to the team. I love everyone on the team already they all are real cool and nice and I 'd love to be a part of it.

What is your timezone?
My time-zone is US Central USA

+1 talked to him a couple of times, he's pretty funny and isn't rude and has a pretty solid application too

+1 I saw u talking to bananaman when he was sharing his screen. You seem very very nice and you really seem like you would be a great help to the staff team

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

+1 Nice app, I can clearly see that you are motivated to become a staff member on our community! I would like to wish you luck on becoming a staff member, and if you are accepted I am more than willing to help you out just let me know. -ming :)

+1 Nice app, I can clearly see that you are motivated to become a staff member on our community! I would like to wish you luck on becoming a staff member, and if you are accepted I am more than willing to help you out just let me know. -ming :)
thank you homie ill definitely hyu!