Not Dev (Previously Top Muslim)

Steam Name:
Top Muslim

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
turned 15 a few months ago

Your discord name/tag:
! NotDev#6865

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is the same name right now but i change names alot for some reason

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes one warn and it was for nlr during a raid

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
i have 3 days and 15 hrs of playtime on atomic darkrp as of right now

Have you read up on our rules fully?
i have actually read them again just before doing this application

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes i use it alot to make new friends and help people out

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no sadly i do not but it would be great if this is my first server because i think this is a great and active server to start on

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No (but i have talked to sad swag about staff apps for abit and he told me if u want to apply do it so idk if thats a yes or a no)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no i dont have experience but that is why i would love to be staff i want to learn more about gmod and what is possible on the game

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I should be part of the staff team because i want to learn more about gmod and whats possible i also want to more about staffing on this game because i have been mod on many other games and servers and i would want gmod to be apart of that list

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
as i said before i want to learn more and being mod here and its a great place to start. Also i have plaed the server for a few weeks and the community seems great and i would love to get to know them all more and just be apart of this community

What is your timezone?
EST

-/+ he has experience but the app is just too short. anyways no hate wishing the best of luck

<3 its better to try and fail to know what you did wrong and then re try and do it right

Your application has a bunch of grammar issues and some spelling mistakes.

+
looks like hes trying to me but maybe put more time and energy in you’re next application if you do get denied. Best of luck

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.