Denied Not_cynic Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_cynic

User
Apr 16, 2023
Username: Not_cynic

◈ Your In-Game Name: Not_cynic

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199197168259/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: notcynics#2328

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
on another steam accont i was staff on a star wars rp server, and i was a mod for a year or so then the server shut down

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? during the week after 3 PM, weekend 9am to like 10-12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i see you guys need more staff on your server 1, and i don't like the people that get on and just MRDM

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have experience and I'm on every day for the most part

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 terrible effort, barely any playtime, and you are extremely toxic in game and act very immature i personally would recommend improving on your behavior and reactions to others in game and controlling your child like act's.

-1 rdm’d me the other day, lucky I didn’t make a sit since we were friends once before, clearly no effort on app.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.