Denied NotBadAtGameBambozzini Staff Application

NotBadAtGameBambozzini

User
May 24, 2022
Username: NotBadAtGameBambozzini

◈ Your In-Game Name: not bad at game Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199088005534/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): not bad at game bambozzini#5685

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. rdm class 3
hate speach class 4

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d9h26m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? pst

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2 pm to 7 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? ive been bulied alot on the server because i sound 8 and i would like to put a end to it

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I personally belive that i can make the server better by lowering the amount of people being bullied

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i got this account from a friend because he got my account on steam banned.

-1 " ive been bulied alot on the server because i sound 8 and i would like to put a end to it" - This quote summarizes why you shouldn't become staff - We are looking for calm and collected individuals that would use the privileges of being moderator to make the server a better experience for everyone, not just themselves.

Many Thanks
- Stuck

-1 Only one sentence each on the big two questions and his answers make it seem like he only wants staff to fulfill a personal vendetta against other users.

-1, reasons above :(

Additionally, a warn for Hate Speech doesn't reflect well on your character. Application also needs more effort.

Kind Regards,
Rilliko | T-Mod

You’re wanting to be staff for the wrong reasons, and put absolutely no effort into this application. People say stuff mean all the time, but if you think you should ban someone everytime they say something mean, there wouldn’t be anyone left to play on the server.

-1 I feel like we would see like 10 bans appear beacuse that one sentence the seconds he is bullied switch to SOD and ban the person

This application has to be one of the worst ones I have seen. You put zero effort into this at all.
First of all, you say you have been bullied because you sound 8. Being a staff member will not stop this bullying, it will endorse it.
Next thing, to me it sounds like you would only like to become staff to abuse the power and go on a crazy power trip. We absolutely cannot have that.
Then, you have a HateSpeech warn, I don't even want an explanation it just shows how immature you are.
If you put actual effort into this app and did not quickly make it we would be having a different conversation.
The truth is you are immature and it makes me think you are actually 8 and lied about your age.
Absolutely one of the worst apps I've seen. See you in 2 weeks.

-1 Is this a joke? I know my vote won't count due to me not being staff, as said above being staff won't give you immunity to bullying, and the fact you looked over this and decided to post it doesn't make sense. I didn't even do this bad on my old application

-1 Is this a joke? I know my vote won't count due to me not being staff, as said above being staff won't give you immunity to bullying, and the fact you looked over this and decided to post it doesn't make sense. I didn't even do this bad on my old application
You are absolutely right about this application.
But you are also wrong, we do take all votes into consideration, doesn't matter if you are not a staff member, we want to hear the communities opinion on staff before we get them in as well...

An app with all -1 can get an interview it's decided by the Sa to decide that or not