Aug 13, 2021
Username: NotLambo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lambo 💞

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/notlambo/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): NotLambo#9931

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 6 warns (4 concurrent)
LTAP (class V) Details; I have no clue if I'm going to be honest. (05:36:54, 14/08/21)
MDRM (class V) Details; This was completely my fault, I didn't go around killing anyone but I did damage players. So basically I would shoot players then act like I didn't do it. Pretty stupid, Yeah! (15:53:50, 28/11/2021)
LTAP (class V) Details; Too long ago to remember sorry. (07:14:15, 16/02/22)
RDM (class III) Details; Too long ago to remember sorry. (21:13:51, 03/05/22)

I have gotten banned (falsely) The bans was lifted and you may view via following links;
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/ltap-ban.1747/

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 20h 53m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
These are from 2-3 years ago, I can try to find one persons discord but they might not respond
Time: 2 Months
Contacts From Community: TBD

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6--PM (CST)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team as first of all I been playing Garry's mod for around 3-4 years and I haven't had as much fun on a server than this one, I have recently started playing after a 6 month break and I'm enjoying AtomicRP and only AtomicRP. I think the community can be very annoying sometimes but without the players this server wouldn't be as fun. Another reason would be I will be as fair as possible I have been around a few staff that was a little iffy if you know what I mean but all and all I really enjoy this server and hope to be staff on it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted as I'm professional, I have no problem being on a few hours out of my day and I think I would be a great addition to the AtomicRP staff board. I will memorize the rules to a full extend to ensure when in sits/cases I can be most efficient on these quick choices that decide the players punishment or not.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Not much from me here folks, Have a nice day!

-1 I respect your explanation of your warnings, but your playtime is just about 2 days and you've accumulate these warnings over the course of a year with that playtime. I wouldn't care its just you're not consistent with your playtime.

If you apply again in two weeks with consistent playtime then I'd happily listen to your interview.

-rep

Things I Liked
Experience

Things i don’t like
4 warns active over the course of a 2 day play time is very concerning, that shows maturity level.Not much effort at all.

Recommendations
look at the accepted tab for reference on what we look for in effort and applications in general,you're gonna need a lot more effort to be considered to join the team in your case.

-1 needs effort, also that mass rdm ticket should be checked out, you're allowed to damage players all you want as long as you dont kill them, its attempted rdm but not rdm. i do it all the time because they cant do shit about it

-1 3 Class V warns over 2 days of playtime, don't think you are fit for staffing sorry.

Application Denied
For the number of warns on your record, your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​