Denied nowrn Staff Application

nowrn

User
Jan 24, 2022
Username: nowrn

◈ Your In-Game Name: nowrn

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308631260/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18 and either way u just added a 14 y/o on the team so yea lol

Your Discord (with tag): nowrn#3061

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 1h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
05/16/2020 or if that means how long i was staff for i was staff for a good 2 months then the server went down
head admin the server ranks were mod, head mod, senior mod, admin, head admin, semior admin, super
none server name was ice community

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6 to 8 thur to sun then mon to wed i play most the day cuz that when i dont have work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i wanna be a part of the staff team because ive got 4500 hrs on gmod an most of it rp id rather use that experience to help out if i can

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i honestly couldn't tell u besides that i have a lot of experience

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 Even with prior staff experience the application shows minimul effort plus a jab for accepting a 14 year old who did a proper app.

-1 Application is lacking effort and this comment was not needed. "18 and either way u just added a 14 y/o on the team so yea lo"

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.