Denied NutInUrMom's Staff Application

Even if you didnt say the N word, Hatespeech and calling someone gay is a class 4 and not very mod like.

Why do people always wanna take shit to DM's when they get called out on doing dumb shit.

This is a public staff app. If they make you mod the likeliness you get banned for Staff Abuse is probably pretty high considering you dont even have the maturity to not throw slurs at people and harass them. Would much rather you just play the game without being staff, rather than become staff, abuse, and get banned.
Ok sooo, "Even if you didnt say the N word, Hatespeech and calling someone gay is a class 4 and not very mod like." Apparently were gonna act like he didn't do dumb shit too, Apparently im the only one in the wrong. "Why do people always wanna take shit to DM's when they get called out on doing dumb shit." i just dont feel like flooding the replies with this retarded conversation that you made. Give me a a VALID reason why i shouldn't be staff nor apply for staff again.

Ok sooo, "Even if you didnt say the N word, Hatespeech and calling someone gay is a class 4 and not very mod like." Apparently were gonna act like he didn't do dumb shit too, Apparently im the only one in the wrong. "Why do people always wanna take shit to DM's when they get called out on doing dumb shit." i just dont feel like flooding the replies with this retarded conversation that you made. Give me a a VALID reason why i shouldn't be staff nor apply for staff again.
Staff need to be level headed, mature, and not hold grudges against players. If you dont like a player, leave them the alone. You're not supposed to use gay as a slur anyways, so why were you using it?

Even if you didnt say the N word, Hatespeech and calling someone gay is a class 4 and not very mod like.

Why do people always wanna take shit to DM's when they get called out on doing dumb shit.

This is a public staff app. If they make you mod the likeliness you get banned for Staff Abuse is probably pretty high considering you dont even have the maturity to not throw slurs at people and harass them. Would much rather you just play the game without being staff, rather than become staff, abuse, and get banned.
Mhmmmmm.

"If you dont like a player, leave them the alone. You're not supposed to use gay as a slur anyways, so why were you using it?
"Staff need to be level headed, mature, and not hold grudges against players." Looks like you aren't being mature in this situation, Looks like your holding a grudge on me since your still going with this situation.

"Staff need to be level headed, mature, and not hold grudges against players." You should be telling yourself these things since your still hitting that reply button to come at me thats in the past.

"You're not supposed to use gay as a slur anyways, so why were you using it?" So what? I can't defend myself back when they disrespect me and talk to a family member like that? Ok next time someone threatens and disrespect's me and my family i wont respond and say anything back to that. Noted.

"Staff need to be level headed, mature, and not hold grudges against players." Looks like you aren't being mature in this situation, Looks like your holding a grudge on me since your still going with this situation.

"Staff need to be level headed, mature, and not hold grudges against players." You should be telling yourself these things since your still hitting that reply button to come at me thats in the past.

"You're not supposed to use gay as a slur anyways, so why were you using it?" So what? I can't defend myself back when they disrespect me and talk to a family member like that? Ok next time someone threatens and disrespect's me and my family i wont respond and say anything back to that. Noted.
I am not a staff member, and this is a staff application. I not holding a grudge. I simply dont think you should be staff

+/-

Agreed with Shav & Slender, consider changing your name to something more "normal" i could say.
Otherwise great app, try and get some more playtime. Good Luck!

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​