Accepted Nym Staff Application

Nym

User
Apr 25, 2022
Username: Nym

◈ Your In-Game Name: Nym Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198819224142/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Nym#9040

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 23H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT || UTC -4

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? M-F: 5pm EST to 9pm EST; Sa-Su: 1pm EST to 9pm EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've played many GMOD DarkRP servers, but only a select few really stood out. Even then, the two reasons I would play boiled down to: A. My friends play on this server or B. I like the server, but it never really seemed to be both. After a server I was active on for a while closed, one I played due to having multiple friends on, I hopped around a bit, trying to find one I really liked; And I did find one I really liked! The people were chill, the admins weren't too uptight, but knew how to put their foot down when needed. Honestly I can tell how patient the staff is based on my past tickets where I asked questions that I should have known. Even with that, they never talked down to me or made me feel unseen. It was really refreshing, honestly! I've made some good friends on this server. I even joined a gang!

But the reason I want to be staff is because I want to be more involved in the server I love, where my friends are. I want to help new players and be the reason they stick around. If you'll allow me an opportunity to prove myself, I would love to take it! I only ever applied to mod on one other server, but I was rejected because I was a woman. This server is just so much more accepting and loving! I feel like I really connect.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted because I'm ready for the role. I maintain a positive outlook, but I'm not a pushover. I'll joke with you until you become the punchline, because I understand the difference between having fun and being a minge. I have the personality and morals to be a moderator, but I admit I lack in the know-how. I've never been a moderator before, so I understand the hesitation when reading my app. I believe I can become a great one, though! I just need someone to give me the chance to try. Please give me that chance, and I'll prove to you that I can do it!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hiya! My in game name is Nym, but my real name is Ecco. I have a full time job, so I'm usually not active around the early morning to afternoon. I like to decompress with video games! I have two pet birds, budgies, called Cuckoo and Toast! One's blue, while the other one is more white with a bit of sky blue on their tummy. I like playing video games including, but not limited to GMod (duh), Beat Saber, and Phasmophobia. My personality type is INFP! If you have anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask!
20220120_220313.jpg

+1 Reached out in game before making the app, Nyms been around a good bit and is a really cool player and will be an awesome staff member

EDIT: Bonus for being the introverted version of my personality archtype

Last edited:
+1 Good app, seems dedicated and willing to put in effort of being a staff

+1 Good application seems very worthy had some great interactions with this player and think they are very mature and suited for the role

+1 seems like a cool person and a good addition to the staff team pretty good staff app as well

+1 good app

too bad the birds aren't the cooler bird like my Cockatiels

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Dark Treip#1911 on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to me with any questions/concerns.​