General Suggestion Nym - Toggle/Timed Sticky EMP Grenades

Nym

User
Apr 25, 2022

Suggestion Name Toggle/Timed Sticky EMP Grenades

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed The adding of a different type of EMP

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed This would be a decent counter to the long bases that currently exist on the server. This wouldn't affect the normal bases we see, as most have roofs, floors, and walls, preventing all fading doors to get affected, unlike long bases. You would be able to set up the EMPs in such a way where the fading doors would no longer be a threat in the raid. This is one, among many game mechanics, that can be added to counteract them.

I'm not sure what form of EMP is possible in terms of gameplay, so I advise two different directions.

Toggled: These could be activated by a detonator/key press, to activate the stickies either all at once, or one by one.

Timed: This could go the way of the terrorists, where you can set the time, or even just a borderline ~15 seconds so you could set them up, then prepare to run in.

Links to Addons

+1 excellent suggestion! It would definitely give raiders another avenue of approach and make the defender skill cap higher. It may have to go through some beta to ensure it is balanced, but other than that I’d love to see this added!

+1 I'd love to see this feature implemented sounds exciting and refreshing way to use emps