Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Official Zuxys_YT

User
Jun 6, 2022
Username: Official Zuxys_YT

◈ Your In-Game Name: Nicest Guy In Town

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199181465665/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15 in September

Your Discord (with tag): Nicest Guy#2808

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Multiple Warns When i First Joined Never Knew The Rules Until An Admin @Bongo Cat Helped me

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 18H 37M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Ranges From 8am - 3pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love Playing On Atomic Servers, There Fun And Very Enjoyable , I Want To make The community Safer And Make Sure Everyone Has An Experience To remember.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a Very Easygoing Non sensitive Person I Don't Question Authority And Will Dedicate All My Time To make Sure Everything Goes Nice And Smooth.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I Love Roleplaying Its Very Enjoyable and Fun to Play With Others Who Experience The servers , The Reason I love Atomic Servers Is because The People Who Play it And How enjoyable The Experience can Be Playing With Anyone Ranging From Staff To New Players!

-/+ You could’ve gone into more detail on the whole thing, but over all I actually do like this application.

Application Denied
You have failed to meet a basic requirement to apply for staff.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​