Jun 6, 2022
Username: Official Zuxys_YT

◈ Your In-Game Name: Nicest Guy In Town

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NICESTPFP/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Nicest Guy#1091

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. At least 29 Warns🫤,Multiple Propblocks from not finished building and going afk, Multiple RDM ,One MRDM over 5 Months ago, Failrp Police raids mostly 1 or Two Normal , Trying Not toess up Recently As Trying to be Staff for The Third Time😁

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1W 2d 6h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was On A Staff Time On My friends Server Which Shutdown About 6 Months ago. 🫤, I Was Super Admin about 20 people on the Server , No Contacts Really Most Of Them Stopped Playing Gmod.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Week days 5-8 Weekend Can Go From 8am to 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Really Love The Experience and Welcoming Community, The Director And Owner Are Some Of The Nicest People And I really Want Everyone to Have the Experience I have When I log on and Play With Staff Members And Other Members of AtomicRP.I Want All AtomicRP Members To Have A Great Time, So They Can Back And Make more Memories.I Really Want Everyone To Enjoy AtomicRP, I Think We All Can Agree We Love AtomicRP

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Want Everyone To Have A Great Experience ,and I Think Withy Niceness and Friendliness I would Be A Great Addition To The Team , To Make Sure Everyone Has a Memory Of AtomicRP, I've Noticed Lots Of RDM and NLR and I Wanna Make Sure No Has To Be Harassed or RDM and Make Sure, That They Can Enjoy AtomicRP to Maximum.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm really Nice and I Love the Staff Team , and Made Really Great Memories with Wilkers And Staff Team I Think I would Be A Great Addition to the Team!!!

+
-good guy with a good understanding of the rules
-is known positively by the playerbase

-has very old warns which is a slight negative
- solid reasons and good app

Overall good app and would like this person to get an interview

-1 Still Capitalizing Every First Letter Of Every Word. 29 Warns Shows Basically No Respect For The Rules You're Supposed To Enforce.

-1 If you have that many active warns you obviously do not have a good understanding of the rules, Maybe after 2 weeks when the warns go away reapply. Until then its a -1

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview, you have a lot of recent warns and you also did not provide a valid steam profile link.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.