• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Zuxys_YT

User
Jun 6, 2022
Username: Official Zuxys_YT

◈ Your In-Game Name: Material

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199387381942/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Material#9291

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. First Warning around February 2022 Warned For MRDM Was New Didn't Know The Rules at all
Second Warning Around March 2022 Warned for MRDM I was Still a bit knew and I killed people that were following me cause i was unaware of what a Advert Warn Was
Third Warning 7/08 Warned For Hate speech Called someone a No No Word And Didn't know it wasn't allowed
Three Warnings in the past 2 weeks Rdm For A Reason I cant Remember 2 Ignoring staff Very Upset About this one OhDizzy was called for me to move my tip jar however he physic gun freeze me Not allowing me to Move it Received a 10 Minute Jail
3 Failrp Sadly Cant remember Apologies

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1W 3D 10H 27M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Yes i have staffed on a Friends Server for past 2 years, Sadly shut down February of 2021.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Ranges From 8am - 8PM or 24 Hours( dont ask)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well It started To Begin When I First Encountered Garry's Mod Then As I watched Gameplay Of Atomic RP I Was Instantly Being drawn To Install Garry's mod. The Second I Did I was Effort Less To Be Attached. As I Waited To Load Through The Download For Atomic I was Filled With Excitement To Make Memory's And Enjoy Time With Atomic Servers, As I Played I was Thrilled and Breathless For The Stunning UI. The Roles Were so well Defined It Felt Like I Had Finally Found A Home Here On Garry's mod.
As I Went On and Made Memories With Semen, Bongo Cat, Bighead and Simply Noob I Was Amazed By the Friendly Community That Approached Me and Accepted me To be Loved On these Servers. Atomic Has Always Been There For Me Every When I break The Rules And The Anger Gets The Best Of me But Of Course I always Control And Try To Be Nice And Sort It Out Other Ways. Every Time I Log Into AtomicRP I Fill with excitement as I Will make More Memories Just As The First Day I was Attached to AtomicRP.I Love Atomic And Will Be happy to staff On Low Population Servers to High Population Servers any time

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Have Always Been Attached To AtomicRP And Committed To Helping Other Even If I'm Part Of a Staff Team I Want To Help Others Feel As Connected As I Was On The Day I Was Introduced To AtomicRP By Small. I Want To make Sure Everyone Can Endure The Experience With the AtomicRP Community and the People Within It, I Want To Make Sure No One Is Troubled When Making New Memories And Friends Here At The Atomic Community , I really Love TO See Everyone Happy in a Party or in a Gang. Not Much Too Say, I want To Make Sure Everyone Here And Coming To Atomic Will One Day Remember a Beautiful Time With AtomicRP And The Community.I Want To Make Sure Everyone Can Enjoy Mad Harness There Experience And If there Any Problems they Will Be Handled Professionally And Fairly,

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im A Great Person Overall I Love Atomic And Would Love to Be apart Of The Staff Team.(454 Hours on Gmod)
:)Thank You For Your Time Everyone

Last edited:
+1 I believe i've seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

I did not freeze you, you refused to remove it and at the time I couldn’t delete it my self, you were purposely putting it in the way of someone building. You had plenty of chances to remove it and you didn’t so I warned and jailed/kicked you. That’s the full story. I also don’t believe you are 15 years old. You wrote plenty of words here but lying about things get’s a -1 from me.

Last edited:
-1 u have another mass rdm warn bc u went ape shit and killed several of my employees when u lost 10 mill. You're very immature and toxic

If you're 15, you are quite possibly the youngest sounding 15 year old I have ever heard.

Application Denied
You created a new account with the sole purpose of having an account without warnings and you have a Class IV and Class V as well as 3 active warnings. The behaviour we have seen from you via DM's does not reflect maturity so we are not prepared to accept you as a staff member at this time.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​

Status
Not open for further replies.