Your In-Game Name:
Haydo

Steam Name:
Haydo

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
OGFades#4080

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No not right now however I am more than happy to change it!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have previously been verbally warned for missing a Building sign however since then I have made sure to stick to the rules and do my best to ensure I make the best roleplay possible!

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have 24 hours on the server. Although this is just past the guideline I understand any worries regarding play time! I intend to pick things up very quickly and go out of my way to learn more about the community and staffing rules over the next few days!

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have gone through every rule on the server and researched them I am recently back to being active on gmod after a years break I use to co-own a server so my goal would be to one day do the great things you guys are doing on my own server without copying any of your ideas or anything! But yes I have read all the server rules in full!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have just read this section prior to signing up to join as a staff member I fully understand all information shown and I am more than happy to help others understand and to better my own knowledge of the staff information both inside and outside of roleplay!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone I use it everyday and I really enjoy communicating with new people I feel I would be great professionally speaking with new people and solving any issues and players might have on a day to day basis!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I have previously been Co-owner and Head admin of garrys mod servers however I must say this was just about a year ago my knowledge on all of the commands may need some refreshing however I am eager to learn and can easily adapt. I have previously owned my own website this year too involving around crypto alongside a Instagram and much more I really do believe with my initiative ideas I can help you guys build on this already amazing community and server that you have and I cant wait to do just that!

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, I would love to say I have spoken and been recommended by these staff unfortunately though I haven't I look forward to introducing myself and learning from the other staff members and making some good friendships along the way!

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
N/A

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The reasons I would like to be staff is as follows:

Firstly, I have great memories of previously staffing servers I find this the most fun possible I love helping people and solving situations which require you to think on your feet! So for me being able to solve many issues and communicate with a staff team and work my way up the ranks is absolutely what I want to be doing!

Secondly, I really like to set myself goals if I join the staff team I would really like to go above and beyond to work my way up the ranks and do whatever possible to improve the server and make the server as best as possible for all players involved and trying to roleplay!

Finally, Currently being out of work due to COVID I have a lot of free time and I would really like to fill it with someone as great as staffing the Atomic Rp server is I really hope to join and put my free time to some great use!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
The reasons I should be accepted to become staff are as stated below,

Firstly, I can play nearing on 8-10 hours daily ensuring during my timezone and even US timezone I can be moderating and helping much more than most other staff are avaliable to do so!

Secondly, I currently stream on twitch and get in around 20 average viewers per stream I would really like to bring these players over and show them the great server I feel as though streaming staffing could also be a great way to bring increased interest into the server and this would support my point of really going above and beyond the ensure the best for the server!

Finally, I am 19years old and I am very use to moderating and talking to people I can keep a cool head and ensure to keep professional at all times while helping your server I believe this is exactly what the server needs and judging on communication with other staff members you have this already I would love to add to this!

What is your timezone?
GMT // UK

Last edited:
+/- really nice staff app but unfortunately I saw you propblocking your base yesterday
Apologies about this I was trying to get a building sign but during this time getting attacked but hordes of blue Doritos and cops however fully take account for this one and I will try my best to show you personally better rp!

-/+ ok so I have not seen you on the server before so I can't really give you a +1 nor a -1 but hopefully I run into you .

giphy.gif

+1 Really nice application, even though I have not met you. I would love to have you update your app on telling your exact amount of time on the server. You can find your play time on the server by looking at the top right of your screen when you decide to hop back on. Finally I wish you luck on your journey and I hope to see you in the near future!

Last edited:
-/+ ok so I have not seen you on the server before so I can't really give you a +1 nor a -1 but hopefully I run into you .

giphy.gif
Thank you for giving my application a look regardless, hope to see you and play with you soon!

+/-
Good application but I'm guessing your playtime is low with how you worded it. To see your playtime just check in the top right of your screen when on the server.

+1 Really nice application, although I have not met you. But I would love to have you update your app on telling your exact amount of time on the server. You can find your play time on the server by looking at the top right of your screen when you decide to hop back on. Finally I wish you luck on your journey and I hope to see you in the near future!
Thank you very much for the +1 and kind comments I look forward to meeting you on the server and playing with you some time soon!

After taking your advice and looking in the top right my mistake for not realising, I am sat right around the 24 hours mark by time this gets accepted or denied maybe around 30+ however during my time I have tried my best to watch how staff handle situations and I do believe although my time might not be the most possible it has been very eye opening and great to learn from!

+/-
Good application but I'm guessing your playtime is low with how you worded it. To see your playtime just check in the top right of your screen when on the server.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application and leaving a review I appreciate the time you have spent!

My current time on the server is 24 hours however hoping to get that up as much as possible within the next couple of days and continue to learn!

Your application is great, but I haven't seen you, maybe its just because I'm blind. Staff experience I think amazing, especially for this server that is very popular and could be in chaos with 1-2 staff with an ongoing 120 people.
You seem to have great promise, commitment, and plenty of free time, so why not?

+1

Your application is great, but I haven't seen you, maybe its just because I'm blind. Staff experience I think amazing, especially for this server that is very popular and could be in chaos with 1-2 staff with an ongoing 120 people.
You seem to have great promise, commitment, and plenty of free time, so why not?

+1
Thank you very much for the kind comments I really appreciate it, I will personally thank you when I see you in game.

Many thanks bud!

+1 Great application. Honest enough to list verbal warnings.
Good luck bud. Never seen you in game but you seem merited enough.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MONKEYGOD within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.