General Suggestion ohDizzy - Player count for professional printers

ohDizzy

Admin On Atomic Networks
User
May 5, 2022
Tampa, Florida

Suggestion Name Player count for professional printers

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Max number of players for professional printers.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed So I believe for players who don’t have access to vip and above should be able to be a professional printer, only problem is, when the server is over 100 players the 10 slot max is taken up and have to wait an absurd time to wait for someone to change jobs. I say 15 should be the new Max instead of 10.

Links to Addons

Reactions: Alan
-1 There are 6 servers that each have 10 pro printer job. If you aren't able to get the job on the server you want, switch to one with less people

-1 there are several other ways to get money than just siting afk in a base too print

-1 Pro printers are the most useless class to raid. You don't even get much for blowing up their printers and usually its near impossible to hack their printer without the owner walking in. I'd rather have more people spawning actual printers that I could bring back to my base

Suggestion Name Player count for professional printers

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Max number of players for professional printers.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed So I believe for players who don’t have access to vip and above should be able to be a professional printer, only problem is, when the server is over 100 players the 10 slot max is taken up and have to wait an absurd time to wait for someone to change jobs. I say 15 should be the new Max instead of 10.

Links to Addons
+1 pro printers alr don't make a lot of money, sounds good if we could have more

do i have to appeal to staff to become forum moderator because i really want to be a forum moderator
Only Senior Mods, Admins, SA. Have access to moderating the forums. Feel free to apply if you meet the requirements.