Accepted OhHershey Staff Application

OhHershey

User
Mar 2, 2022
Username: OhHershey

◈ Your In-Game Name: OhHershey

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391370673

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16(17 on the 21st)

Your Discord (with tag): OhHershey#2774

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 17 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays usually 3-10 Weekends-All day except when out with family

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the AtomicRP staff team because I recently got back into Gmod and I decided to take a chance and play on the Atomic Server and I have to say it is the most kind hearted community i've ever come across. I have had multiple occasions where I would become RDMED or I would report fail rp and a mod would gladly come and help me out always and I appreciated it.I have played on a fair amount of servers back when I used to play RP a lot and I have not dealt with any like Atomic RP I see there aren't as many available admins online all day everyday so I feel I could be a great addition because I always put my 100% into everything and I would love to be apart of this great community that the AtomicRP creation team have created.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted into the AtomicRP Staff Team because I am someone who will be a very diligent worker always putting in the time and effort to ensure that this server is well ran and which would allow me to gain some experience as a mod and I can help people have a safer and more enjoyable role playing experience which would make me very happy to do.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I used to play RP a year or two ago but I had to put a pause on that due to some traumatic things that have happened to me which put a pause on me playing video games

I have been enjoying this server for all the time I have played I enjoy the energy I am receiving from the admins and the entire community including but not limited to these admins I need to shoutout for being so chill and so dope!

Admins I have had Great encounters with that deserve a shoutout: Cherokee JD, Beta, Bandit Bandito, Killuminati and T.Ward thank you to all of you for the helpful service you are all example role models.

+1
+ Good app
+ Shows dedication
+ Seems like a great guy

Best of luck!

Last edited:
+1
+seems like he wants to staff
+good app
+ sounds like a chill guy
Think he atleast deserves a interview good luck man

+1 Playtime may be low but this app shows good effort and lots of dedication, worth an interview

I appreciate all the positive feedback I never would have expected this much thank you and god bless you all

+1 Good app that shows effort and I’ve had good interactions with Hershey, they act mature and well mannered.
I’m glad you decided to apply. Good luck

+1 from the looks of everyone else’s is responses, you seem like you would make a great fit to the team!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please contact Killuminati#0797 to schedule a time for training.