Waiting For Interview OhHershey Staff Application

OhHershey

User
Mar 2, 2022
Username: OhHershey

◈ Your In-Game Name: OhHershey

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391370673

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): OhHershey#2774

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 21h 51m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a Tmod on Atomic in the month of march no contacts but i did know Killuminati he was very good to me

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays usually 5-10 Weekends-All day except when out with family

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I was already a part of the Atomic family and let me say wow it was an experience I really enjoyed it I enjoyed the comedic aspects we all shared and I enjoyed the effort everyone put in, in order to keep the atomic rp servers an enjoyable space it was a very great environment and since I have then fixed my problems up for the most part I would love to come back to the family if everyone is accepting of it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? During my time as a staff member which wasnt too long it was about a week I had above average tickets and I made sure to put in the effort and to always put in the effort and I knew when it was time to RP and when it was time as a staff member to take tickets and to keep the server well under control and ensure that everyone is able to have an enjoyable and fun time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Heyyyy for anyone who remembers me ayoooo

Last time bro i gotta say thank you for giving me the privilege to be your first interview @StygianPhoenix because I felt honored you really had did a good job and also to @Killuminati honestly you trained me so well that In my first week I had above average tickets so thank you for that I really appreciate all that you did for me and I just really am hoping I am able to come back and staff once again :)

-1, I think it's awesome that you've got prior experience with the community and want to rejoin but you're just not giving me enough for the big two questions.

+1
I remember seeing you around shortly after I was brought onto the team and you were pretty chill. Previous experience is great too. Some effort is lacking on the two big questions.