Accepted Omexy's Staff Application

DadOnOnlyFans

Ur Ex Doge Mod on Atomic DarkRP
User
Jul 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Omexy

Steam Name: Omexy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/trillgod/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15 (Turning 16 next year on April)

Your discord name/tag: Omexy#0320

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have 4 warn's and 1st warn was for "ignoring staff", 2nd one was for 1st offense RDM. Class 3 RDM X2 (Ever since i got no warns these past 3 months)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 4 Days 7 hours 40 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes. I will continue to read them to have a better understanding of them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I have a microphone but only use it when im in an RP scene. Or if any questions are asked.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I was a TMod on a DRP server called SaikoRP, I became a TMod before the server shut down for 1 week and 2-4 days.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I don't have much knowledge about them but I know what one BLogs does.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to become a staff member because I always find it fun to staff on Gmod servers. Its a things that i really enjoy doing. I love helping out servers and helping out by moderating. I also like helping out new people that are new to either Gmod or DarkRP or both and by teaching them the basics of what not to do. I feel like i would also be a big helping to the team for example if there is only one staff member on the server., I can always be there to help out and help moderating the server. I also want to the good for the server and to have a good reputation and to always help people that are in need. For example, When people are minging or just breaking any rule in general and and that are annoying any other players, I want to always be there to help and to deal with the person that might be causing or doing any one of those things. Helping out is a good deed and that’s why i want to be staff and i want to keep on giving out the best experience for the new and for the OG people that are playing on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe that I show many staffing qualities as I has staffed on a server. I believe I have experience with being a staff member and how to handle people and how to always make the right call and judgement. I believe I am quite mature and am always serious when it comes to dealing with people. I also believe I am pretty active I play on the server for a decent amount of time. Gmod is really the only game that I play when since I got the game. I also believe that I am pretty fair when it comes to judging what I should do when I am in a sit, I am never biased even if I have a friend that is in my sit, I play Gmod for 5-7 hours so that gives me time and the opportunity to be helping out the people in the server that are facing any issues or that don’t understand something. Trust me when i say this, I will always treat players equally and fair.

What is your timezone? Pacific Standard Time/ P.S.T

What time of the day are you usually on? 4 PM- 10 PM

Looking forward to your responses :)

Last edited:
+1 You seem really interested in joining the staff team. Application looks good.

Your warm record concerns me but they should all be expired now so I can’t say too much to that.

good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to funkshway#5309 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.