User
Aug 6, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Onyx

Steam Name: Spiderman_Jett

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 12 years old

Your discord name/tag: Onyx#0586

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes I have been warned and banned. When I first started the server I would mess around, I killed someone and left the server, which ended up giving me a LTAP warning and ban. I received an other warning (RDM Class III) for killing someone after they killed another person.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have 3 days, 19 hours, 13 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, after I committed a RDM and was given a warn, I decided it would be best for me to go over the rules and read them very carefully. I tried to fix my mistakes from the past to make the future a better time for my self and others.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have, just as careful as me reading the rules

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I use it very much

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No I have not took part of being a staff on any type of Garry's mod server, but I am looking towards to having a great time and have amazing experiences.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No I have not, but non-staff players have told me just to try it out

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I have not had any contact with any of these various experiences, but I do want to understand them and learn them well.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? knowing that I am young, I have a lot of time on my hands, and I would get to understand responsibility's and it will bring me near a standard and guide me to a new successful beginning. That isn't all, I will make this feel like a real job and it will teach me many things I must know and progress me in the further future. This will make me for sure work smart and hard. Another reason I would love to join the staff team is that I will help the community in various ways and make everyone's experience here at AtomicRP enjoyable.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be on the staff team because I am not bias, I understand justice for everyone, I will look over the server and take care of it to make everyone's experience more then amazing. I will meet my expectations and and go past the line for the server, and also stay active for a long period of time.

What is your timezone? Mountain Time (MT)

+/- Your age is a high concern. But after reading your application it seems to be you are "mature" for your age. Good Luck!
Yes, I know of my age and many do, I have confidence that I can make the staff team. Thank you for the positivity towards my application

-1, given your age I think it would be appropriate for you to have much more play time on the server prior to applying. In addition, I think you should try to incorporate more detail in why you should be accepted.

-1, given your age I think it would be appropriate for you to have much more play time on the server prior to applying. In addition, I think you should try to incorporate more detail in why you should be accepted.
You are right, I understand what you mean, thank you for the advise