User
Aug 6, 2021
Your In-Game Name:
Onyx

Steam Name:
Onyx

Steam ID:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

I am 12 (I will be turning 13 on October 6th)

Your discord name/tag:
Onyx#0586

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game name on AtomicRP?
Yes (Onyx)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been banned for leaving to avoid a punishment which resulted in a LTAP (CLASS V) warn by MONK. I have two others warns as well, FailRP (CLASS II) by DaddyStuffy, RDM (CLASS III) by mythic. These warns will be removed knowing that they are older then 2 weeks and DaddyStuffy is already working one of the warns. I have also learned from my mistakes and I will never do it again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
At the time creating this, I have about 1 week, 3 days, and 11 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have, to insure no mistakes and to be the best that I can ever be

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Of course! I have always wanted to take part of this kind of stuff and would hate to mess it up by not reading up on this information!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I use it every time I play

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Not yet, but I am planning on making a server inspired by Atomic

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
KERMITtheGREAT <3
KingChirs <3
The God <3
Echo <3
Sock<3
Pear Sauce <3
L3g1t <3
Thank you guys for helping me with this amazing journey

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not have any experience with any of these, but I saw them while reading the staff information.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I would love to be apart of the staff team because I would love to interact with others within the Atomic community and make everyone feel just as I did when I started to gain more interest in the server, and the idea of helping the server and its players would be absolutely fascinating! I am confident in myself and I always know to think positive no matter the situation. I will never give up on anything no matter how impossible it may seem. I also try the hardest I can and do as much as I can. This can have a huge positive affect on the server and can make the players, myself, and the community an even better place. I also want to be apart of the staff team because of the positive affect it can also have on me. I will learn the importance of a job and its responsibility. This will help me drastically in the future. I will also grow even more mature and become a person that people can look up too. I would also love to have these incredible memories in my head, good or bad. I will feel amazed on how far I have come.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted onto the staff because of what I can do for the server. I do not seek any attention, I act like myself around others and I don't mood switch depending on the person I am talking to. I stay as professional as I can and will not mistreat anyone under any circumstance. I will handle my sits very well and will not act bias and will see both sides of the argument. I will put in more then the required hours, I am also a fast learner as well. I also have a lot of spare time knowing that I am young, and I am also very much determined to do this and would love if my goal that I set on my first application was final achieved successfully.

What is your timezone?
MT (Mountain Time)

I am very happy and appreciated that you took your time to review my application, it makes me feel good about myself that my time was not wasted, thank you. <3

I met him on here he is extremely mature for only being 12 he helped and practiced with me for my staff rules and things +1

+1 I've seen him around a lot, good app, and he has a lot of recommendations
Good luck!

Last edited:
+1

Decent application, and around the server I have not had any issues with you. I wish you luck.

+ even if he is under the age limit hes realy mature know the rules and always make sure others having a good time, never seen such a intresting person in that age i belive he can take great responsibility and will be able to take right decisions as a staff

the being 12 and LTAP/RDM is very concerning to me, but the fact you have so many reccomendations is leading me to give you a chance. obviouslt i hope you are closely watched but other than that good luck+1

Quick heads up everyone! I do not have either my FailRP warn or my RDM warn it is now expired, leaving me with only LTAP

+1 even though it might be my memory being bad again i don’t really remember recommending chu but throughout the sits and me just talking to you seems pretty chill and mature for just being 12

+/- seen you around but dont remember much. you are 12 but the app is good so i wont -1. i wish you the best of luck

+1 even though it might be my memory being bad again i don’t really remember recommending chu but throughout the sits and me just talking to you seems pretty chill and mature for just being 12
My bad, you were a recommendation on my last one so I used it again, that’s my fault

+1 Despite the age and some of the issues, he has shown he knows the rules and abides by them well. We may not get along together but doesn't mean he won't be a good mod.