Accepted Oraclaxxon666 Staff Application

Oraclaxxon666

User
May 24, 2022
Username: Oraclaxxon666

◈ Your In-Game Name: the great gamerberg

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186646483/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Oraclaxxon666#4347

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. During my start on this server I was killed while watching breaking bad in my homie's base, as my mind was on deals from breaking bad I was thinking I could negotiate with these hooligans, but they were quick to pull the trigger upon my re-arrival. Reacting quickly I unholstered my big iron and fired 1 bullet at 7 of em. Unfortunately thats considered NLR in these parts but I was banned for FailRP Class 3 by VaC@m.

Promise it will never happen again, read up since then will not make big bucko deals breaking nlr in the future on atomic. No warns since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 1 day 23 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all the time/24-7/nighttime most active

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I play Gmod basically every single day, time is not an issue. I read up the rules heavy due to the fact that I have not been a staff member before but I have been in sits for people rdming me, propminging stuff in my base etc. I am a friendly guy, like to help people and overall chill. I think the staff team is friendly and fair with the rules. Atomic RP is genuinely the best DarkRP Gmod server that I have been on and I would be grateful to be a part of the staff team. I am a good listener and a quick learner and I would be happy to join!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have over 300 hours on Gmod and most of it is DarkRP. I am loyal to this server it is a very good server and I see myself taking sits and vibing out for many year to come. I can be part of Atomic EU and AU because there is not many staff on and sometimes they are afk. If needed elsewere I will be able to move servers asap! I promise I will put my heart and soul into my sits and will be as fair as can be.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I live in a pimped out basement with good Ethernet and I sometimes go afk to feed my pet iguana Rokko :eek::eek:

+1

Original and funny application, especially the warn part. More information could be fleshed out with an interview, but seems like a nice and genuine guy that would make a cool addition to the team.

Good luck if you make it through!

Cheers mate,
Rilliko | T-Mod

+1
Pretty good work and effort put into this application.
You can see he has good playtime and he's is 19 pretty mature for my opinion
Can't wait to hear your interview :D

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to white_heart:kitty:black_heart:#4457 on Discord to schedule your interview.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions in the meantime.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.