User
Oct 16, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Ort The Arctic Seal

Steam Name: Ort The Arctic Seal

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ort_the_Seal/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Ort The Seal#3962

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no but yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, it was an Accidental RDM but the person didnt see it as Such and wanted me jailed i only have one offence

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1D 12hrs and 15 mins as i'm writing this.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes very much

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I have i modded on a old server that didn't really get many people maybe like 7 to 8 people at most i was a head admin because of how many tickets i could do but all we had was i think ULX or something like that.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) King Bagel

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be staff because many staff are either Offline or just Rp'ing most of the time while there is Constant RDM, RDA, Propblock and ECT.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? That isnt up to me to decide but if it was id say because i have a sense of Humor and also i can be dead serious at times

What is your timezone? USA EST

What time of the day are you usually on? Mon-Wen All day but if its Thur-Sat I wont be on until 9 and Sundays until 5 because I have work.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ๖ۣۜPanda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Sad Swag on Discord (theshortnick#0001) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.